Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. Glad you're enjoying the new Zed about the boot, though, it's not the struts, it'll be the spring poppers at each bottom corner of the lid, it's their job to lift the boot beyond the catch, so search for the penny trick or source some new ones from Zmanalex
  2. KyleR

    Alezan gear knob

    Have to checked the for sale thread? http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/70633-alezan-leather-gearknob-vgc/
  3. Close but no cigar
  4. I'd get them to put the Rays on and then rubbish what ever's on it ATM, unless it's a set a non Halfords aftermarket rims.
  5. What the hell did he think was going to happen? The roof just hang there on its own?
  6. Chances are, like mine the camber bolts and toe bolts will all be rusted solid and will need chopped off. You only get one pair with the camber kit to be used in place of the OEM toe ones, so you'll likely still need another pair to be able to adjust everything correctly
  7. Go see it with no money, check out all paper work, agree a price then come back at a later date with a "driver" to pay and pick her up
  8. KyleR

    Which Zed ?

    It's a no brainer for me, get the HR (313) the only difference between it and the facelift model from 06 externally is the bonnet, but what a bonnet it is! Also with the HR, the engine is good for 500+bhp if you choose to go FI in the future, whereas the other 2 will need the engine rebuilt.
  9. I love it, one of my top 5 series at the moment. It's weird watching it and recognising places, castles, hills etc. I know of a good few people who have been used as extras in it too. Most of the forest scenes are filmed less than 10 miles from me and you can go watch filming if you know when it's on.
  10. Unfortunately the type of car, where its kept etc will make very little difference, the main factor is age and experience, so there's nothing that can be done. When I was 18 I had a 125 motorcycle, £1600 for the first year it cost me and that's with 1 years NCB. Now with 0 years NCB for motorcycles I could insure it for £100. I also don't think the new car free insurance thing would work either, I haven't seen one that gives free insurance to under 22's for years.
  11. All GT leather seats will fit all models of Zeds
  12. But hopefully many more improvements in the future $£$£$£
  13. Is there a genuine reason why he would try to keep turning the car over when it was burning or was he just trying to take advantage of the situation and fire it up?
  14. I got a packet of Maryland cookies yesterday, they're now about the same size as those mini cookies you used to get in bags like mini chedders!
  15. Unfortunately that's how it is. Statistically 1 in 5 young drivers will have an accident in their first 6 months, someone has to pay for it, namely other young drivers. If the money can be scrambled together for this one year and there are no incidents, you'll probably find it'll cost less than half next year,
  16. I'm actually not 100% sure what to do with them yet. I might keep them incase I sell the car so I can swap them back as the 06+ are worth a few quid, on the other hand I might sell them if they start to get in the way...
  17. Sign up to photobucket, then you can post as many as you like by copying and pasting the IMG code
  18. KyleR

    Uprev

    Rolling at slow speed tap the loud pedal, if the car moves instantly it's been mapped, if there is 1/4 second delay it's most likely stock
  19. I'd have been interested in an orange set to either use as indicators like jumping350 or to just run with sidelights along with the facelift headlamps that I have fitted which also have Orange LEDs. I know maplin do 5cd orange LEDs but I have no idea what shade they would be. I wonder what a set or orange reflectors would look like with white LEDs...
  20. PM sent doesn't mean anything. If you recieved a PM at 12 from V2 saying they'll buy then one from V1 two minutes later saying the same, then I would suggest V2 wins as they declared their intentions first. If however you got a PM and a post on the thread both at 12 saying they'll have it, I guess it's completely up to you providing they are both offering the same money and both picking up or needing posted. I'd rather have someone pick it up and pay cash than accept a transfer and have to go to the post office.
  21. Oh yea, didn't think of looking in there Shame though, I want orange anodised. Wait isn't this someones FS thread?...
  22. Bit of a late reply, I never noticed it. Next will be to sort out the paint I think, few bits touched up and few others resprayed followed by a CF front lip maybe
  23. Yours is a 300bhp+ unicorn, you can't sell it!
  24. What colour feet?
  25. Don't have to tell the DVLA/DVA because it's not a permanent change. Wraps only last for about 5 years, give or take depending on how the car is used and kept. Still have to tell your insurance, though.
×
×
  • Create New...