Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. KyleR

    Engine noise

    Can you pin point what part of the car its coming from? If you can't definitively hear it from the front, then my moneys on the exhaust, probably the midpipe to backbox connection like 99% of zeds.
  2. Don't mean to be a dick, but you can get those tail lights on eBay for about £160 delivered brand new, I got a set 2 months ago
  3. I can see this thread getting nasty and I see a few people either over generalising or taking things a bit to personal. Maybe we should stick to stating why we hate the car, and not such utter rubbish such as "I hate XYZ car because they're all driven by *******"?
  4. Once you've done a few miles after fitting the springs, get someone to check the camber and toe, sometimes it's a bit out and you'll need to buy an adjustable camber kit to bring it back into specs.
  5. Absolutely stunning motor! I'm jealous that you even get to sit in it and i'm sure your dad will let you take it for a spin or two!
  6. It seems to me that you may have done something wrong with the right hand side. Lose wire or a plug back to front, otherwise surely both would be doing the same thing. Or a faulty unit of course...
  7. I have a fleece lined outdoor one for the bike, so I can only assume you can get them for cars too. Wasn't cheap mind, maybe £50, would be 3,4,5 times more for car sized.
  8. New or second hand?
  9. That's a late reg car, you'll be paying the higher near £500 tax for a pre facelift
  10. This
  11. I don't think even insurers understand their systems. Before I got the Zed I was quoted about £800, at the same time I was thinking of an XK8 which was coming in at £400. I can understand it being cheaper than the Zed, but not half the price. The XKR was coming in around the same as the Zed for over 100 BHP more. Now a year on, the Zed with mods is about £750, where as a Ferrari 360, R35 GTR and DB7 are all coming in about the same price at £1100, but a Scooby is £1200
  12. Wow wow! This is a family forum!
  13. The black coat may be the last to go on, I've no idea, but as far as my limited knowledge stretches, I think black diamond only do 6 and 12 groove.
  14. How was it packaged by the way? Was it just chucked in a box with a single layer of bubble wrap or something?
  15. He's being a complete ass! How hard can it be for him to raise a claim with the courier?
  16. Oh BTW, the drivers front is actually the second one to bleed. Correct order is NSR/OSF/OSR/NSF
  17. They weren't made for Black Diamond IMO because they come with a black coating, maybe Pagid.
  18. Personally I'd bleed your front first, then do all four in the correct order just to be sure
  19. Can't see any picture mate...
  20. A facelift bumper will fit but you might need to get facelift wheel arch liners to fit to it correctly.
  21. Personally i'd just cooperate, what the point in arguing about it. If you're fully legal and done nothing wrong and can prove it, then you have nothing to fear.
  22. You generally get what you pay for, so assuming you're going for 19's, anything around the £900+ mark for rims only should be fine. BBS, OZ and Rays are all premium brands and will also be pretty light as well as strong. Rota's will weigh a little more, about the same as OEM wheels, but at about 40% of the price of the other 3 and are highly regarded across all forums i've seen.
  23. Throw your details in GoCompare and let us know what happens.
  24. KyleR

    Pilot super sports

    It'll be interesting to see how the cash back from mot works over here compared to the mainland.
×
×
  • Create New...