Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. Use some dental floss or fishing line if you have it then petrol to get the sticky foam off
  2. Am I right in saying thats the rear ARB? I think CS and Tarmac do upgraded Eibach ones if that interests you?
  3. Ksport is a big drop. I have them and the rear wheel almost rubs and it's thrown the camber and toe on the rear out too, so expect an extra £185 ish for camber arms.
  4. P1 is oil and oil filter, P2 and P3 includes air filter too. Brake fluid should be topped up each service and changed every 2 years. I think its 60k for the plugs and probably something similar for the gearbox and diff oil.
  5. MrE - get somewhere to chop it of and weld it up, should only cost about £40 while you decide on a replacement. Ninja - An hour should do it, the bolt can be pretty hard to get off, but usually the Y pipe to cat ones are the worst. When removing mine, it took 10 minutes to remove all the bolts except one fother mucker on the cat which took nearly 90 minutes on its own. Attaching the new pipes/bolts is pretty easy, especially for a well made system like the Cobra.
  6. NooooOOOOOooooOOOOOoooooo
  7. Excellent, hopefully that'll be the end of that
  8. I wouldn't declare consumables, just ensure they are OEM spec and quality. Other things are a grey area, technically you should declare all modifications, but where is the line drawn? Does s/s brake lines count as a modification? The oem ones need replaced at some point due to being made from rubber, so is replacing them with better more durable ones a modification? If it is, then putting Michelin PSS tyres one us kind of the same, they're better... The insurance companies should post a list of everything that needs declared and what is considered a consumable/wear and tear replacement.
  9. Oh basically what the receipt means is the cars OEM cats have been removed aswell as the y pipe and decats and xyz pipe fitted in their place. The motordyne xyz has a removable section towards the rear that you can just slip a cat in for mot if required or a decat in for better performance etc etc
  10. The motordyne xyz is an expensive piece if kit, that's what your Y pipe is. Personally I'd take it to a local exhaust centre (not kwik fit) and have the flexies repairs. Should cost you around £90 per flexi which isn't even 1/4 of the price of the xyz.
  11. KyleR

    Cuba

    I looked into Cuba a few years back. I'd like to go there for 5 days or so to relax and see Havana etc then spend the rest of the 2 weeks in Cancun which is much more fun with many many activities due to the Americanisation of it.
  12. If I were to Uprev the car to improve throttle response etc would a D1 still be able to do it's job?
  13. It annoys me how it's advertised as the GT Nismo Edition, that would put me off buying on it's own as the seller clearly knows it's not. If it was a UK 2004 the price would be good, but it's been imported in 2004 so probably a late 2002, so I would say it's a grand over priced.
  14. Don't think it'll make much of a difference to either sound of performance unless you plan to get a remap?
  15. As far as I know Tein S-Tech are all 17/15 and there are no other options, if you want lower and Tein you have to get coilovers, so those eBay ones should be fine
  16. Jesus? :scared:
  17. 06+ headlights
  18. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/68889-abbey-motorsport-irish-uprev-sub-dealers/
  19. I think he basically wants anyone with spare blade silver bumpers, skirts, lips or spoilers to give him a shout to see if he's interested. Personally I wouldn't care about the colour for the sake of getting what I wanted for an extra £150 paint job.
  20. By the way, your Alezan seats look to be in great condition for the age, they would make a very good like for like, 50/50, down the middle swapsies
  21. Those roadster seats are beautiful! If only for the price I'd have had them long before I found my set.
  22. I know because there are still Alezan seats for sale on the forum and eBay but any time black leather are for sale they don't hang around for long. I don't have anything against the Alezan, I love it! I bought Alezan seats that had been for sale for months on a classified site in Ireland for the price of 1 black leather, then sold mine on here for a rather cheap price to cover some of the cost I paid for the new Alezans. I don't mean to have a go at you or anything, I'm just saying I think it's a unfair to expect someone to jump through hoops to give you more valuable (ie. better condition and more neutral colour) seats than you have despite them being an optional extra that you didn't pay for either brand new, or a second hand premium due to them being an acquired taste. As for no one raving on about the black leather, why would they? Most Zeds have the GT which by default comes with black, therefore basically standard when such a high percentage have them.
  23. You're here asking for black seats, yet you want the other person to do all the leg work and give you higher demand seats in better condition than yours? The Alezan was a £600 option when the car was new, adds zero value to a second hand car which you bought, therefore you didn't pay any extra for them and clearly aren't to your taste. Seems a little unfair to ask someone else to do all the work etc for you to get the seats you want
  24. What happens after 63 miles? :scared:
  25. It's a short plate and although nothing to do with the Zed, still worth £100 to get rid of a common **##*** one.
×
×
  • Create New...