Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. Stuff it 1) Buster - Black 2) Aus10 - Gold 3) Marzman - Blue 4) Paddy78 - Blue 5) Evilscorp - Black 6) Plummerman - Blue 7) Stanzed - Black 8) smudgeon - Purple 9) kiingsi - gold 10) (maybe) CrumbMC red (closest to Ferrari style red as possible) 11) KyleR - Orange 12) 13) 14) 15)
  2. With the Nismo system there is no cheap, I believe Redline and Tarmac can supply them
  3. In my experience, which may be more limited than most here, paper cones last in cars, other poly based cones tend to break or crack easier, but it would have been nice to have a slightly better system.
  4. Should be able to get small quantities from here http://www.electrostaticmagic.co.uk/pages/powders They do half kg and 5kg
  5. Ah that's what I figured. We thinking of doing similar when/if I change the Bose
  6. I have the 6 groove version with black diamond pads, a few other members do too. All reports are good, but I don't do track days so no experience of that...
  7. Black Diamond are pretty good, sent CS a pm for pricing
  8. I may be wrong, but don't our resident tuners suggest that the stock box with a drop in shows more gains than both CAI or short ram? That would go against what that link is saying.
  9. Buying a PC is like being a nympho and not using condoms!
  10. I have 3 in mine :/ two in the center console and one where the glovebox sits in other cars. I have a USDM though so it may differ from the UK Zed. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD You have the wee fitting that goes into where the Bluetooth dongle thing is? So I assume you don't have Bluetooth hands free then?
  11. Stuff it, I'm moving to the south coast! I'd love my plenum powder coated in orange or chrome but too much hassle having to park the car up for a week while I ship over...
  12. I use a Macbok Pro, its no different from using a PC Either set up a photobucket account and do it that way or click "More Reply Option" at the bottom right and in the next screen there will be a place to upload photos directly
  13. That looks awesome with the casting dimples, possibly better than it would if it was smooth. I want one
  14. Spursmaddave has this I believe
  15. I'm not 100% sure you need resistors for the indicators. I know ever vehicle is different, but my brother has them on his bike with no problems. As for license plate, go LED, looks much better
  16. So if it's worded like that, it sounds lie HFC's will be ok then? The cat has not been removed, just changed to a different one...
  17. 50mpg on the M25? Is that meters per Gallon?
  18. More than one cup holder would be a good start!!
  19. Shadow chrome looks mint mate
  20. How about the engine and KERs from the new La Ferrari, how many ponies was that? 900?
  21. You can touch her with mine if you like Not a fan of twiggy Nadine and her awful Londonderry accent! Sarah for a night to remember, Cheryl for a few weeks until her voice annoys me and Kimberly for the thong, sorry long term
  22. I don't think it looks anything like a zed and I like it, particularly the roof, but as Ekona said, shame its FWD and French lol
  23. I went with keeping the zed and doing a few bits to it, but of I was in the financial position to do so, I'd be having a 911 all day long. Servicing costs on the slightly older ones are on par with the zed and they're stunning motors, it ticks one of the must own boxes and if you get bored with it after a few years, hopefully 370s will have dropped in price and you can head down that alley again
  24. I only ask because I currently can't fit my pinky between mine and that's before I get a geo set up and correct the camber. Arches are gonna need rolled in my case no doubt.
  25. There's no doubt airbags have caused deaths and injury that could have been avoided if it hadnt have went off, but how many millions of lives have they saved?
×
×
  • Create New...