Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. KyleR

    Resistor help

    I like to keep things simple
  2. No there are 168 still in the UK and 171 were originally registered with the DVLA, if the other 5 were registered over here with the DVA then they won't show up.
  3. KyleR

    Resistor help

    Neither series or parallel, just bought the correct ones and shoved them on
  4. It might look well, but I keep thinking it'll be too much of one colour, red car red wheels, blue car blue wheels, just doesn't look right, I'm not even fussed on black car black wheels, although mine are pretty close being matt bronze.
  5. I think i'm right in saying your car is near standard except for the black burgers? I think the cobalt might be a step to far for a standard Zed and the anthracite is a little too similar to the car colour. Apart from black I don't think i'd bother changing colour, but prove me wrong
  6. KyleR

    Black rays?

    2 year old thread revive, is that a record for this week? Good to see people use search, though PS - black Rays on GM looks great!
  7. KyleR

    dome light help

    They look fine to me because they are made from silicone, it was the ones with the metal surround that caused people major problems by shorting out.
  8. It sounds like a loose connector to me which has now been rectified. If you want to check that the lights still working, pull the yellow plug from under the seat and turn the ignition on and see if the lights on. If it is, replug back in and do the reset thats been posted here. Personally I wouldn't bother as i'm sure the connector just got knocked at some point.
  9. Pre facelift carbon of course
  10. If for whatever reason that doesn't work out, what about skinning the fibreglass one in carbon? Or would that affect the integrity of it in some way?
  11. Make them in CF and I'm in!!!
  12. I bit the bullet and bought a brand new one from eBay which was half the usual price, only to get it today to see it was listed wrong and is infact passenger side!!! So I'm still on the look out for one if these if anyone spots one
  13. Oh well, one holder will have to do, I only need an extra one if the woman is with me, she can carry her own
  14. New or second hand? If new sent CS or Tarmac a PM
  15. Damn that was fast! It's taken me over a week to bother to pull the switch panels off to replace them, maybe tomorrow Great work I'll be giving you a shout if I need any of this kind of stuff done!
  16. I think Paul has one of these in his joblot that he's now splitting. Does it still fit with the Bluetooth dongle?
  17. KyleR

    Tasteful ?

    If I seen it at a show i'd certainly go have a look at it, but if i ever thought of doing that to Norman, he'd put me in a hedge as a warning!
  18. i forgot about it too, but now I think it's a little late since I'm pushing 1000 posts, at least 3 of them have been useful too
  19. KyleR

    New ass!

    Looks awesome mate, very jealous!
  20. Is it possible that the car is fitted with a smaller diameter aftermarket lightweight pulley somewhere?
  21. Sold to Ollierx
  22. 350GT or 350Z GT?
  23. Sgs engineering for the struts.
  24. Yes, the very one I have sitting in my garage ready to fit
×
×
  • Create New...