Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. Yea, I have the Xenons, but looking to upgrade, they're nearly a grand each from the dealer
  2. I'd say if you wrap it up in plenty of bubble wrap it'll be fine and stick giant fragile stickers all over it. Who delivered it to you in the first place?
  3. Yup, seen that, but it was the passenger side that I already have, but I did mean to buy it to try a few things out as it was only a tenner, but I was in work when it ended and missed it. There's a brand new one just appeared on eBay from a Nissan dealer, but £606
  4. Or because most people driving Porsches are slightly older, possibly business men and less likely to have a go, whereas younger (not always ) people are driving Z's and they're Japanese, so that means you're a boy racer
  5. You're probably right due to it being a custom exhaust, however my Invidia does the same with stock cats.
  6. For the love of Zed someone find me one of these, it's driving me nuts! I NEED to upgrade from the <'04 and I have already sourced the passenger side but having real trouble getting hold of the other. I have already contacted Alex about them and he only sells in pairs but I really don't want to end up with a spare passenger side. Maybe someone has the drivers and needs the passenger side and we can go halfers on a set with Alex even?
  7. The only build thread in the world that links to THIRTEEN other build threads Love it!
  8. Without a doubt skinning is the best way, but I certainly couldn't drive my car every day without a center console and window switches for a few weeks, so i guess unfortunately wrapping them in glossy CF is probably most peoples best option unless they want to buy 2nd hand parts themselves and send them to get done
  9. Well if they work with 1200BHP GT-R's, they should have plenty of experience in diagnosing FI modifications
  10. How different is the fit between DE and HR HFC's?
  11. It'll be the exhaust, you'll also notice it if you accelerate off pretty quick and come off the pedal completely for a few seconds, i.e. the overrun, it's usually caused by the car running a tad lean which I believe the 350's do once an aftermarket exhaust is fitted, sounds nice, though
  12. Don't worry about him, he has small penis (engine) syndrome I think we've all had our share of people looking a quick race, in my experience it's M3's and Cooper S's but I don't see the point in taking the risk of winding up in a ditch for the sake of 30 seconds of satisfaction beating a slower car, or getting my ass handed to me in terms of the M3. The 350 isn't all that fast really, faster than your standard boy racer car but that's about it.
  13. Looks like a job well done, but i'm going to take a hacksaw to your aerial
  14. I think standards are something like 13kg without tyres and the rays are about 9 or 8.9 or something, don't take that as gospel though...
  15. SMD are the RSW ones stuck on as we'll? Wasn't there someone somewhere doing carbon replacements rather than covers?
  16. KyleR

    P3 SERVICE COST

    P2 and P3 are the same thing with a few check thrown in, P3 has nothing to do with sparks. P1 is oil and oil filter, P2/P3 is oil, oil filter and air filter. If you have an after market induction kit then obviously no air filter will be done. I got my P3 last year in main Nissan dealer for under £150.
  17. KyleR

    Silenced Decats

    I'm afraid they're only worth what someone is willing to pay and with the length of time these have been up for sale, I would say they aren't worth £100+ shipping I'm struggling to see your point to be honest. I know they're only worth what someone is willing to pay, however I believe they are worth a little more than £70 hence why the others sold so fast. I never said I'm not going to sell for less than £100, hence why I'm open to offers? Ok, my point is they cost £130 brand new and shiny, so I believe most people would rather pay the extra £30 for new ones. I didn't mean anything rude by it...
  18. KyleR

    Silenced Decats

    I'm afraid they're only worth what someone is willing to pay and with the length of time these have been up for sale, I would say they aren't worth £100+ shipping
  19. Yup, but your local Nissan dealer should be able to help you out if you haven't got the key.
  20. Ummm nope and my names not Kel
  21. Isn't the new 'Stang coming out over here in RHD? Save up enough to buy it plus an extra 5-6k to swap the engine out for a real one
  22. Some good tidy wrapping there
  23. The way it looks now is actually my favourite stage, it looks muuuch better without the V2 spoiler. Who wants to bet this thread will be 25 pages long by easter?
  24. STAGE 5!!!! SO today this little package was waiting for me when I got back from football, all wrapped nicely in brown paper bringing back memories of backing my books in my school days. I quickly ripped it all off knowing what was waiting for me inside. Inside, was this! I bought the ones that Niko posted in the for sale section late last week. It was a bit of an impulse buy due to the price and they're ORANGE!! I'm still not 100% on how much of a drop I want and what'll be safe, but once I get them fitted i'll know and it's the best way of finding out rather than taking peoples opinions as gospel. The way I see it is, worst case scenario I have to get rear camber arms and avoid speed bumps for a while until I decide to either buy coil overs or Tein Springs. Opened the box to have a look at the second hand springs expecting them to be covered in some amount of crud and other road crap. All nicely wrapped up and packed and more ORANGE visible than I expected. Unwrapped and inspected them to notice that the might as well be brand new! This must be my bargain of the year (in February ) Hope to have them fitted as soon as, but one of my guys.... guys, had an accident on the way to work this morning and we're still waiting on news from him. Don't think it's too serious, maybe broken wrist at the most, but may put him out of work for a while which then adds more pressure to my guy, so i'll hold off until he has the time and concentrate on the more important things in life, like ORANGE stuff and getting the car serviced and ready for MoT. PS - might wrap the car dark dark purple - shhhhhh not for a while though
  25. Switch covers won't fit our RHD cars and the centre console thing isn't likely to have the perfect fit either. The strut brace and covers should be fine, though aswell as the sills. From what i've heard a good few people get from this site, especially in the states and not heard anything bad. PS - just wrap the stuff, much cheaper and will fit perfect.
×
×
  • Create New...