Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. Well I already have a Spoiler to go on and I think it would look weird without a front lip, then i'll need skirts because it'll look weird with the other 2 lol
  2. Nice, not super cheap though, compared to traders here to jump on it... Infact I'd almost say it was bought from a trader here
  3. That's the iron man mod, looks awesome!
  4. The hid kit will most likely cone with bulbs which are nearly unique, they look like HIDs but have 2 wires coming from them and a connector. And D2S bulbs are for the later BiXenon lamps.
  5. Damn! And I'm betting making just a couple would either cost us a fortune or not be worth your while?
  6. I thought you weren't going to make this one because its kind of like the others available?
  7. KyleR

    GTR Factory

    I was going to suggest before watching the video or reading all comments that its possibly about bedding the car in, suspension, gearbox etc, but if they're ragging the life outta it before you get it :shrugs: Isn't it the same with the M3, M5 and M6?
  8. Every days a school day! Now find one to explain the difference between 1.5 and 2 way lol
  9. Yes mate that's my point, I thought about doing something similar in the past with the boot but just couldn't work
  10. Do number 3 first!!
  11. Haha no worries, need to get a few bits resprayed first anyway, no point polishing a bubble.
  12. Ah the JDM don't have the gap for the ballast on the bottom? I think it's just one and it's located near the rear p/s wheel, but might be wrong. Technically you'll also need headlight washers too to be completely legal
  13. We'll I think you'll need 2 looms for the clips, 2 ballasts and bulbs, 300 should do it. I have an extra ballast here but it's untested but with no reason to assume it doesn't work. Won't be up for sale until I sort another part out though.
  14. Boot still doesn't clear the latch in its own with unrated if it didn't before, search the 2 pennies trick or pennies trick, can't remember which it is. They also come with a fitting kit, ie. new ball joints so no need to cut anything. Personally for the sake of about £5 a pair, there's no reason not to go updated.
  15. I know I know, the badges will be gone when I get the chance!! Wasso, I think you should take a working holiday trip to Northern Ireland this year, Norman needs some magic hands!
  16. Sorry I didn't mean it's going to cost a fortune, just more than the £2 a wee clip like that should cost. I'm sure if you ask Alex he'll have a loom lying about that you need.
  17. Hopefully stage 3 will be soon. Any word on the "you know what"?
  18. Stage 2 has just kicked in, this is getting kind of serious!!! New LED rears just arrived today after being ordered from the states on Sunday. Effing remarkable shipping time!! They have a few more LED's than the OEM facelift ones but cost literally half the price. Lets just hope they fit as well! PS - could a MOD move this to the build section please since it's heading that way?
  19. I want to swap my black for some Alezan, but being in Northern Ireland makes it a bit difficult because one or both parties would have to go without the car for a few days.
  20. TBH, I think Alex is the best man to ask about this, but I don't see why it's not just a matter of changing the connectors. However, you can't buy the connectors on their own, you have to get the whole loom which is quite pricey when all you actually need is one connector from it. I had a situation where the previous owner had done a botch job repairing the O/S headlamp on my UK, where the ballast had got soaked and it was replaced by one of those chinese HID kits that you can buy for any car. In doing so they chopped off the connector and I had to source a new one from Alex, only to be told I had to buy the whole loom if I wanted to put it back to OEM ballast like it should have been done in the first place. Had to be done though! Infact, it probably cost the previous own more to get this done that to just buy a ballast for £90 online
  21. Thanks, I'm holding off anyway until after I do the other visual mods to the car so I can see how low a front lip and skirts will sit, but having said that, I think I'll end up with the Teins despite the harder ride. If I could justify it, it's go coil overs and drop about 20mm I think.
  22. Ah ok, When I was thinking about one I was looking at the cheaper/older end of the 911 scale
  23. This one? http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/66582-19-rota-grids-fitted/#entry988962 Doesn't actually look much different than 350AD's TBH, but I bet in the flesh it looks much lower. Personally i couldn't manage with a 30mm drop. It would look better standing still i imagine, but there are places i cant go/drives i cant get up on the Teins so Eibachs wouldn't really work. At least me and S1 HNK can provide you with the pictures you need to decide yourself This is whats holding me off just going 30mm, bloody speed bumps which we have a few around here. All can be avoided if necessary, but i'd prefer to have it looking as I want plus go where I want.
  24. The wonky plate one is ironically the best IMO
  25. KyleR

    350 coilovers

    How low are the springs? Much more than 25-30mm can get expensive with having to buy additional camber arms etc...
×
×
  • Create New...