Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. Hell mate I've never even noticed that, and I only just took my box off last week lol
  2. If you're quick viewtopic.php?f=32&t=64851
  3. I was going to say Zed Sunset Orange but then I saw the British Racing Green and did a little sex wee
  4. Fixed that for you
  5. I'm not sure what you mean... Pictures?
  6. What kind of moneyz do they want for those? I know someone who can embroider anything with anything you want. Could maybe get some plain ones and get the 350Z added?
  7. To be honest, I think if you doubled your budget you'd still struggle. If I had spacers I was selling i'd be looking closer to £150 the set, they don't depreciate much. But if anyone is thinking of selling at this kind of price, i'll give you £65
  8. I think what you're getting is normal, I get about 20-21 usually as i dont tend to do many long journeys, but motorway its low 30's and high 20's for open A roads.
  9. KyleR

    picure whoring....

    I love lightart and I love 350Z's, 1+1=AWESOME
  10. I voted against because I don't like the seams along the sides by the lights. If it were to get all blended in professionally then you can change my vote
  11. Are you sure they're 4x coilovers? The rears look like replacement shocks to me and the other 4 bits like spring mounts, but I'm far from an expert...
  12. This thing runs on Pioneers own software right? Why didn't they just design it around Android? People would flock to buy it because of the 500k apps available.
  13. Half way down my build thread page linked below is what I use. viewtopic.php?f=176&t=50472&start=60 Thanks, I'll give it a read
  14. Thank god it's been scraped, I though I was going to have to replace my stubby
  15. When they work..... True, but most are owned by young guys who just start them up, hop on and rag the ass off them, so no warming up. If treated correctly, there aren't that many issues.
  16. I say go for a Cagiva Mito 125 or Aprilia RS125. Yes, they are 2 stroke, so need to be warmed up correctly and you have to buy oil every now and again, but they are 12hp learner legal and when you pass your test you can get them de-restricted/buy a new exhaust and they'll be pretty much full power at 33hp. Boy oh boy do they shift. Acceleration faster than the Zed and a top speed of about 110mph, plus they look better than newer 125s with they're silly skinny tires.
  17. This made me think about getting something similar, but I'm on iPhone. I hear people a lot using an OBD reader and the Torque app for Android, but is there something as recommended for iPhones? Sorry to hijack the thread, just didn't see a point in making a new one for a similar question.
  18. I would think anyone with a UK car won't have the heated front screen. Surely they didn't fit all the other parts required for this to work and just left the button off so you can't have it...
  19. Yes it's safe, afterall, 99% of cars don't even have one fitted as standard. But, obviously if your hounding the ass off it, she might flex a bit more and therefore be less stable, but for normal driving, she'll be fine
  20. Thats the guy i emailed about using Paisley Freight, he's amended his auction to say he's now willing to ship them for anyone thats a bit far away to collect.
  21. It is coming to NI, though, so still a chance for you to hijack it from RM lol
  22. i agree, it's nice how the rust also sets off the tiny wheels.
  23. Those Rays look suspiciously like a centre cubby
  24. Isn't there something about it being illegal to have a satnav with a speed camera detector/locations in France?
  25. Damn rich people
×
×
  • Create New...