Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. Don't worry about it, within the next 2-3 months you'll have spent all your savings on mods and won't be able to buy another
  2. I was getting all de ja vu until I seen the photo of you taking a picture of your reflection in the N/S door, then I knew i'd seen it before. No worries, honest mistake, still great work
  3. KyleR

    Ultra Yellow GT4

    If you're willing to spend that kind of money, but an 06 facelift with reasonable miles for about 9k and get it sprayed yellow. The 06+ will be a nicer car due to the facelifts and has the same engine as the GT4.
  4. Really, I actually genuinely didn't know people used to do that on the mainland. Bit of a waste of a few hundred quid just to have a plate that is arranged a little different.
  5. Never even heard of it mate.
  6. It's a Belfast plate from about 1992, no idea why he would have wanted it though, doesn't seem to mean anything to me OP - looks like a great deal to be had, go along and check the book and maybe get a HPI check just to be sure it's not cheap for a reason. It's not seriously cheap, but from a dealer it's rare for them to be so civil with prices.
  7. Beer tokens for you sir! How about that exhaust instead?
  8. It would really be a quite long winded explanation of what offset is... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Offset_(wheel)
  9. I haven't done it, but as a guess i'd say they bought the spray can. Shouldn't take much to do the handles, but as a guide, it'll take about 1 can to do each wheel with a good 5 coats.
  10. I could swear i've seen this thread before a couple months ago...
  11. Give rm cya £9k and walk away very happy. Nismo exhaust is about £1300 and is possibly one of the most sought after exhausts around, it's also got premium branded spacers and springs which finish off the look of the super light Ray's alloys and although you're not a fan, the Alezan leather was a £600 upgrade and IMO, looks amazing against a black car. To answer your question, it depends on mileage etc, i've seen them go for about £8k, but then they'll have over average miles. Also seem them advertised for about £10 but take a long time to go because for another £1k you can get the 07+ version which has a nearly completely new engine with 309bhp, so about £9k for a well looked after one with good miles and service history is bang on, in my opinion of course.
  12. KyleR

    Me and flexib

    I'll take that as a compliment! You should as I have the OEM wheels on my Kuro and so far i've been pretty reluctant to get them refurbed rather than saving up for a new set of Rota's or something, might just get this done in the mean time
  13. He ended the auction early, wasn't due to end until Friday I think so he must have got an offer somewhere. I bid £1.04 for them and at my last look about 3pm they were sitting at £11. Ref the drifting thing, I think he was pretty proud of it the way he mailed me and was laughing about it, must have money to burn if he can just wreck a £500 wheel and go out and buy a new set (don't know what type) to replace them, as he also told me.
  14. The GT4 will be basically a normal pre 06 facelift car but with the facelift 300ps (296 bhp) engine and a small plaque inside indicating the ltd edition number, this one being number 12 or 176. Out of those i'd go for the GT4, but with a budget of £10k you should be able to get a better car for a better price than those. The first one has pretty high mileage for the money and the last one is way over priced, £8k for an immaculate GT4 would be OK I guess, but i'd rather spend the extra to get the full 06 facelift with the upgraded interior, rear LED lights and facelift front BiXenons which in my opinion, make the car looks quite a bit better.
  15. I think his rears are just GTR's, so the lower the offset the more concave the rim is...
  16. KyleR

    Me and flexib

    I'm surprised how well the OEM wheels look refurbed in a graphite type colour
  17. He also has a set of leather electric seats from the car for sale, starting at £400, not too bad looking either.
  18. I googled about after seeing these to see if they could be fixed, there were wheels that had to be almost completely chopped in 2 and TIG welded back together. My main concern after that bit of research would be where it would have to be welded at the rim. I contacted the seller to ask what happened, he was drifting around a roundabout trying to beat some kind of record which apparently stands at 46, he hit the curb at 42 because he got dizzy Sounds like a bit of a dick!
  19. Really, i'll have to get a spin on one to see what it's like, but I am a huge Italian Auto fan so I'm sure i'll put it down to "character" and love it
  20. Correct, it's a Nismo V1. Don't worry too much about being only 2 owners, one of those is probably a dealership.
  21. Contact Rollo at Orchard Car care, he's in your neck of the woods. For an example of prices I charge forum members on here I charge £180 f0r an inside and out detail using Swissvax/Zymol/Dodo products and its 6-8hrs work as detailed on my websites "what we can do" page. Best wishes Tim Thank's, their not too far away and some of their work looks very good, i'll have to go get a quote from them
  22. Is that repairable?
  23. Try some fishing line or similar in behind the plate, should cut through the foamy tape stuff that it's probably stuck on with.
  24. "Bridgestone tyres (rear 275/35/19, front 215/30/19)" How does thatnot screw with the traction control?
  25. Greddy SE, that's just a back box and would suit your set up nicely. Scorpion are working on a system with rolled tips, that sounds great with the Ypipe and Berks. Might be a wait though It's a shame Scorpion can't just make their system with rolled tips. They have a good quality system but I just don't like the jap style slashed tips. That's what I'm saying Kyle. I suggested it earlier on in the year and they are working on it You'd think there would be no working to be done, just roll the freaking tips and send it out, it's not like it takes months of research to figure out how to roll a bit of stainless
×
×
  • Create New...