Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. 1 x 20" & 1 x 18" for the front and 1 x 18" for the rear. There are a good few people who have discussed removing the arms, it's a right pain in the ass sometimes, have a search for the threads.
  2. 31mm Festoon bulb x 2, T10, 31mm Festoon (I think), T10
  3. No one was trying to be rude to you, pointing out mistakes is important. If I went to see your car thinking it was a GT then on viewing I noticed that there was no CC or electric seats, i'd think the seller was dishonest and walk away. If I noticed in the photo's that it wasn't a GT I wouldn't even view it in the first place. It's a simple error to make if you don't know all the differences between the base and GT model. GLWTS
  4. Isn't it 5x114.3? They should fit a lot of jap cars, RX8, nearly all Nissans and Lexus', a few other Mazda's, some Honda's etc.
  5. +1 Surely it isn't a GT if it doesn't have cruise control or electric seats...
  6. Haha must be a glitch somewhere because he has the same polisher and accessories listed for £101.
  7. Exactly! I got quite excited when I first looked but then seen the 8J I'm looking more 10J rear, I'd put up with 8J fronts at that kind of price, although preferably 9's
  8. I think you just have to keep on it, there are auctions nearly every day in one location or other and some aren't updated with lots until that afternoon or the day before.
  9. These covers are great, perfect fit and look much much better than the standard black. Just make sure you mold them to the shape of the dash before attaching them as they come flat but the dash is curved, easily done.
  10. I hope you sued that fox in the end...
  11. Because that's a small price to pay for twice the MPG if you're doing big miles?
  12. The whole thing about pricing on gender was an utter farce - Euro Court Human Rights once again makes a call on something they seem to have little understanding of. If this is a precedent then surely young people can claim ageism, people in Manchester can claim locationism and people with sports cars can claim they are discriminated against because of the car they drive. I have also seen this effect of peoples cars being hit, not their fault, claiming off another the other insurance and then seeing their premiums go up. As people have alluded to, the models used in Insurance I suspect are poor and biased towards the insuring company. Every time I hear people who have no statistical background quoting stats I cringe 'you are more likely to have an accident if you are in one not of your fault so premiums go up' what sort of stat are we looking at here? Are we looking at big numbers such as 500 times more likely or are we looking at something like for every 10 people that havent had a no fault claim that have an accident we see 11 people who have had a no fault accident then having an accident? Both qualify the same statement but both massively different. The funny thing is that people seem to think because you compare two numbers like that its, comparable, which it isnt unless you do some massive driver analysis, straight correlations are usually pretty pointless, the amount of intercorrelation going on is immense. 'Men are more likely to have an accident than woman' how many times do I hear that completely ridiculous statement by so called experts...what if the woman was a 17 year old alcoholic from moss side driving a pagani zonda and the guy a 50 year old school teacher from Berkshire driving a Toyota Prius. Unless they have compared comparable data across all attributes at all levels ie 17 year old alcoholic moss side lady in a zonda vs the same but male, there is massive scope for error. /end rant I was thinking the same thing about age, location etc. But, aren't insurance companies likely to raise womens insurance rather than lower ours? I have to agree with what you're saying, another spanner gets thrown into this rant when you take into account that even if you don't claim a no fault accident because the repairs were sorted between you and the other driver, your premium still goes up. We can't even justify that with the argument that insurance companies logic is based on if you make one claim, you're more likely to make another.
  13. KyleR

    Photoshop help #2

    Leave it carbon, no need to hide the beauty that carbon fiber withholds
  14. And you didn't even think of posting it in the "Spotted on eBay" section? You snake lol
  15. Is that a factory colour? They did white for some of the last 313`s if i remember rightly. That seems a very good price too. Does look a very nice example - only thing I would question is whether the spec is full UK - in terms of MOT requirements? If that had come up before I bought the 370, it might well be this side of the Irish Sea now Oi, hands off, leave some Zeds over here please or we'll never have a meet lol I know there's a GT07ZZZ (obviously) and a GT57ZZZ on here - maybe you're just seeing the ZZZ and getting confuZZZed? Hmmm I knew you had ZZZ and aware of being HR, but I'm dead sure there was another one? Heck too many Zzz's There was a guy in Belfast that had a white one with a bodykit, think he had it advertised on here around Christmas before I signed up here, I have a feeling his name was Chris...? Sorry for the double post, but I didn't realize I can't add quotes with an edit, or maybe I missed something
  16. Messed up, didn't realize I couldn't delta posts, sorry
  17. Possibly had different wheels on it and sold them separately? The reg is nearly identical to mine, only the first 2 letters are different which is quite weird...
  18. KyleR

    looking

    In effect just the lights which are 10 times better looking and almost worth the extra £150 tax alone, I'm very jealous of the BiXenons. I think the front bumper is a little different too, but not much and i'm not even exactly sure whats suppose to be updated. 2007 facelifts also have the sexy bonnet bulge, another thing i'm jealous of I also believe the 2006+ came with Rays as standard as opposed to an optional extra and the interior is quite a bit different around the centre console, ie. the gear surround, hazard switch and the addition of a different roller cubby where the older models had ash trays. I may have missed a thing or two, but those are all I can think of right now
  19. That's an impressive 0-60 you have there, I assume your car isn't standard, maybe a remap? I think the listed time is 5.9 for the earlier cars, not sure about the revup and HR or which you have.
  20. The whole no fault thing is a complete joke. If it's been proven that you're not at fault then your insurance company claims from the others insurance company and it in effect costs them nothing, so they really have no bloody right to charge extra for the next 5 years. Even if the other car at fault was with the same insurance company as you are, then they should be the one paying for their error, no one else. This is another of the many things that someone really needs to stand up to insurance companies about and get it sorted, just like they now "can't" price premiums based on sex, apparently. Argh, I needed that rant, sorry
  21. Maybe fitting the module while the ignition is on performs some kind of reset or something? Glad you got it working, though
  22. KyleR

    What to get?

    This is what I was going to suggest Hoping to get a custom made up for Norman sometime in the not to distant future
  23. I don't like them personally, unless you're car is a track monster and it might actually benefit from such a huge wing I wouldn't bother.
  24. Does look sweet at night doesn't it, but still completely useless as a light
  25. 2006 4motion Passat with 115k http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-moto ... /105068676 2003 A4 2.5 TDi Avant Quattro http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-moto ... /104853936 2003 A4 1.9 Tdi Avant Quattro http://www.nicarfinder.co.uk/used-cars/ ... /39182776/ Apart from the last one, the others aren't exactly what you are looking for but pretty close. Have you checked out Wilsons Auctions?
×
×
  • Create New...