Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. Awesome, cheers Jay
  2. Would a genuine Nismo front bumper from a JDM fit a UK model without any hassle? I know i'll need to get the headlight washers cut out and fitted, but apart from that? Thanks
  3. There are apparently 100 NSX's in the UK, 23 or which are SORN. Additionally there is 1 NSX F-matic and 56 NSX AUTO's but I'm unsure if the AUTO ones are part of the other 100 as they are listed separately. So I'm going for 157 NSX's in the UK ATM.
  4. Number 3, but I just don't have the cash to feed my addiction at the moment due to only buying the car 3-4 months ago and spending X amount getting all the wee niggles sorted, but once I get some cash together the party will really get started
  5. I had a look at the seats after seeing these, yes in theory you could just cut it out, but the stitching of the seat follows the contours of the seat controls, so you'd have to being them to a leather workshop of sorts to get them to modify them. However, if they can be won cheaply enough, it'd be a great deal still.
  6. Doesn't look like it will. Appears to sit pretty tight to the DE plenum and the HR sits quite a bit higher, hence the bonnet bulge
  7. As promised. Taken from www.regtransfers.com
  8. The only text on plates that is legal is plain black or 3D effect in the desired font, so carbon lettering is not legal. I'm on the phone at the moment but when I get home tomorrow I'll hunt out the source stating so and which font.
  9. You can buy reflective ones that meet all DVA/DSA requirements, they're just in a grey area about being legal.
  10. £50 will get the zorst patched up in the mean time if you like. Mine was exactly the same. Canavans in Lurgan did mine.
  11. I believe it's actually a sub, I meant to google it when he mentioned it before on here...
  12. Please don't
  13. Boo Hoo same here, no good to me I think we should do a group buy and fly thenoname over here to fix all our seats in NI
  14. Actually no, they won't fit GT leather seats as there are no cut outs/indents for the electric controls. I think these are meant as an upgrade for base model seats. Damn, I was thinking about buying them too...
  15. That's awesome, but i can't roll my tongue to try it
  16. But weren't the old batches 6 piece that connected to the OEM bracket with hardline?
  17. If you have the original exhaust, berks, alloys and air box to replace the uprated ones with, sell them off separately. £6k is an awesome p/x for an '04, some are selling close to that privately!
  18. 7" tablet would fit perfectly behind the OEM satnav fascia Yea, I've seen the threads and it's pretty cool, but I think it would look better if the screen sat further forward. Not quite as far as this one but kinda flush with the edge of the cubby.
  19. Agree it looks pretty bad, but with a 6-7" tablet it might have looked better.
  20. It's not perfect looking, but with a few adjustments...
  21. In hindsight I should have take more and better photo's, but I felt a bit like an idiot walking round taking pictures of this guys other car, rather than paying attention to the one I was buying lol Most of the others like the 2 immaculate Capri's and 2 MK1 Escorts, Mini's, Chevette etc don't tickle my fancy so that's why I never took any of them, but I really should have of the WRC cars. McRea's was on a velvet plinth, so Definitely should have photographed tha. There was also a 5L supercharged Range Rover Sport on 22's that looked amazing! The American muscle was what impressed me the most, especially the GT500, it looks twice as good in the flesh, it's just a shame Ford, Chevy and Dodge won't make them in RHD. Wasso - Non up for sale as far as I know ATM, but he'd just sold a Ferrari a week before I got there, so he obviously does move them on from time to time. I was allowed to sit in the GTR Kid in a candy shop!
  22. Oops, sorry, just realized I should have posted this in the "other cars" section. Please move
  23. I can't believe I never thought of posting this before. When I was looking for a Zed I phoned a guy who said the car was at his friends car garage and to come on up if he can get hold of him to get the keys to get in. He called me back and told me to come up as he'd got the keys. Now when he said it was at his mates car garage, I thought his friend owned a small dealership and expected to see a small garage with a bit of a lot around it with a few cars. Oh how wrong I was. This is the first thing that greeted me when I arrived... Yes, that is a GTR Black with the sexy black/bronze/gold pearlescent paint!!! Now for a select few other pictures of the cars I was most attracted too... Chevy Camero... Shelby 'stang Dodge Charger... Merc SLK AMG 550... And the Pièce de résistance... Yes, that is a Honda F1 stuck to the wall!!!! There were a few other gems that I never took photo's off, such as Colin McCrea's World Champion WRX. I really didn't want to leave, but I had to eventually, but with the wrong Nissan Ps. Sorry for the awful iPhone pics, but I was rather excited
  24. Effectively this is a DB9 which is sleek, however it's a DB9 Vanquish, i.e. the fast one
  25. KyleR

    GT without rays

    Spacer fit between the wheel and hub making the wheels sit out a bit further, more flush with the arches giving it a much better stance, the springs, depending what ones one decides to buy, will leave the car sitting a number of mm lower (usually between 17 and 30mm) help the wheels fit more snuggly into the arches making it look sexier. There are also small performance gains with cars that are lowered and/or have spacers, they theoretically should handle a bit better, but not sure if anyone has mentioned if there is much, if any, improvement with the Zed.
×
×
  • Create New...