Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. KyleR

    GT5 Zed

    15 minutes Granted the GT5 ones are only standard HD, but they are instant.
  2. KyleR

    GT5 Zed

    Now thats more the quality I thought Forza 4 would have. Nice pics
  3. Or snap them up, refurb them and sell on for a nice we profit
  4. KyleR

    GT5 Zed

    Wheels: Yes in a sense as you can take a photo at any point in the game so you can position your wheels while panning the camera round and then enter photo mode. Lights: nope, no dark scenes in forza so no lights. Filters seem quite basic but yes to all focal lengths/speeds/apertures/ I'll try for something special tonight then. Sounds almost the same as GT5 then, except as with Forza, we can take photo's during races etc, but we also have dedicated locations in the photomode which is why we are able to chose what lights are on and wheel angles etc. But, also in race, we are able to turn the lights on/off if we choose by pressing the R3 button I think. Check out to make sure you can't.
  5. KyleR

    GT5 Zed

    Ah right, maybe that's why then, I'll be interested to see the high res images. In the photo mode can you adjust things like the angle of the wheels, headlights or sidelights on etc and also change to various filters, focal lengths, shutter speeds and apertures?
  6. Really? Do you need some sort of permit to buy it from a pump? Pete Nope, quite a few times you'll find the red diesel round the back of the garage and it's only privately owned garages that sell it.
  7. KyleR

    GT5 Zed

    Some nice pics there, I especially like the shadow ones However, in reference to Forza 4, I though the graphics would be much better. I've seen a few videos of it and it looks amazing, possibly better than GT5. Maybe it just hasn't got a very extensive photo mode like GT5 has?
  8. Do this if you must smooth something I think most people like the reflectors, so if it comes to selling up, you'll want to sell that valuable Nismo bumper separately I'm sure and you'll probably not get as much for it with them smoothed out. Otherwise sell it to me and buy a USDM Nismo style lip
  9. Too late, I already know about it I agree with you about the roads, not many pot holes but they are far from smooth, especially around the rural routes you'd have taken. The Antrim coast is stunning, I was up there 2 weeks ago when the sun was shining making the sea a beautiful blue, especially around the rope bridge which I presume you didn't visit while on the coast as you'd have mentioned it, pretty scary As for the fuel, almost impossible to get in the south, but 97 is everywhere here, just no 99 You probably spent most of your time away from the cities and large towns so came across mainly local garages or the likes of Maxol etc which are pants, but every large town has a BP for your 97. There are actually quite a few garages even in large town with dedicated red diesel pumps. No matter what town you're in, there are farmers pretty close and need to fill those old work horses somewhere. I'm glad to hear you had a great time, except for the cats eye incident Wish i'd have known you were coming over I could have given you a few real hidden treasures on your route
  10. eBay or keep an eye on the for sale section, they pop up pretty regular. You'll be able to play music through it though, it's strictly calls only unless you hack the Bose head unit to accept the aux port on the phone.
  11. Someone appears to have drawn over the porkers headlights with a sharpie
  12. Looks I'd love to have frost leather in my Kuro Zed.
  13. I think they are too big, too shiny and the dish is way too big on the front for a roughian like the Zed. I like things a little more simple.
  14. I like Z4, huge improvement on the Z3! It was on my short list of 4 cars before finally deciding on the Zed. I just couldn't justify a roadster living in Northern Ireland where we get about half the miserable amount of warm sunny days as the mainland. I'm regretting it now that the sun has been out for a week or so though, but come autumn I'll be glad of my nice warm hard roof
  15. They're pretty bright but still not bright enough to search for that £2 coin that fell down the side of your seat, but I like them. There actually is no surround so the only thing touching the connectors is the silicone chip which isn't conductive in any way shape or form.
  16. Just tell him the release bearing has gone due to the noise it's making, he should know that you're most likely right.
  17. You only picked it up, and it was bought from a dealer, right? Then you have the right to bring it back and have it repaired as it's not fit for it's intended use according to the Sales of Goods act of 1979. Get down to the dealer ASAP!
  18. This is complicated. If it had of happened int he road there may be a legal issue, even then it may be your responsibility to check the work and confirm it is satisfactory by paying for it. With it having happened on a track outside of normal driving situations, you may not have a leg to stand on due to the fact that the mix matched tyres would have performed safely although not perfectly in road conditions. I'd still be giving it a go though, and seeing what can be done about it!
  19. Those are stunning What kind of dough to they run if you don't mind me asking?
  20. I posted you the link to mine on the other thread. Don't worry about bridging the gap, it's only a problem if the surround is made from metal like the ones Husky posted up when he had the problem.
  21. That's a joke, it's still criminal damage at the end of the day and therefore, a crime. Aren't they supposed to find and prosecute criminals?
  22. Without CAT D it's only worth about £7k in todays climate, so maybe knock a grand off for the recorded damage.
  23. Borrow a couple of people for 30 seconds and get them to place their foot in front of the ramps. I don't think it would much force behind them to stop them from moving forward with the wheels.
  24. I really can't wait to see the finished product! I think you should maybe carry on the black bonnet fangs over the roof and boot
  25. I really feel for you, I can only imagine how you are feeling. I'd cry if I wrecked the Zed! I hope you can get it all sorted to a reasonable budget, if there is no chassis damage it shouldn't be too rediculous
×
×
  • Create New...