Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. I also only have one. It really gets on my tits how people lose them. Last 2 vehicles i've bought only had one. Anyway. I contacted my local Nissan, £160.67 for a new key, thought that was a bit steep, so contacted the local locksmith who deal in auto keys/coding etc. £160.00 haha
  2. A set of spacers will set us back about £200. It would be interesting to see how much you could get them made up for and delivered. I for one would be interested if the price is right. I just can't justify spending £200 on spacers at the moment when i'm getting some cash together for discs and pads all round.
  3. By ventilated middle part on the roadsters seats, do you mean the perforated leather? Because my 04 Coupe has that...
  4. I wonder if it's due to low quality connectors and maybe a more expensive lead with gold connectors would produce the same result?
  5. KyleR

    6K HID's

    Thanks Chris. I was looking for a real world account of higher temperature bulbs. I read so much about 8k+ being useless compared to OEM 4300k and decided to opt for 5k hoping they would be nice and white with no blue, but they actually have a bit of yellow in them. I think I'll try a set of 8k in a while when i've got a bit of use out of these bulbs.
  6. I've got them too. As Mike says, you need to shape them before fitting, I also got the woman's nail glue stuff to stick down a few pieces that I hadn't bent perfectly. Fit is good now.
  7. That's a true monster. Personally I wouldn't have that huge rear wing and would have kept the dual exhaust, but maybe that's just me. I like the gauge in the handle though, never thought of that before and it is a very nice colour.
  8. I was looking at that Sony earlier before work and was pretty tempted. But it doesn't have Bluetooth or Satnav and for the money it was before the price crash, it really should have. I'm having a bit of trouble finding the perfect stereo with all my requirements, DVD, Satnav and Bluetooth music.
  9. KyleR

    All White!

    No, you don't have to change the V5 as it's only a temporary modification. A good wrap should last for a good few years providing you don't get too many stone chips.
  10. DOn't forget Gumtree. Since it's free to advertise, so many people put up there. I've bought and sold many using just Gumtree. But you usually have to be quick. I over priced my 749 by about £500 and it was gone in 8 days for the asking price
  11. KyleR

    Photoshop?

    They look good in that creamy colour, would also be good if you could match the doorhandles too
  12. Some people with after market head units have managed to connect them to the ECU in some way and have an app that shows all the cars details, temps, boost, rpm, etc etc. I'm sure there will be a way for you to replace the Satnav with a tablet with similar sized screen and get the same thing.
  13. KyleR

    All White!

    Although i'd love to get my Zed wrapped, I think i'd love to have those facelift lights even more! Why oh why do they have to be so expensive?!
  14. KyleR

    6K HID's

    What do you think of the 10,000k? I'm sure they look great, but is it not a bit dull in the dark due to the blue colour?
  15. KyleR

    6K HID's

    No it's not illegal and yes it's just a matter of switching over the bulbs. Just google for HID bulbs and you'll find 100's of suppliers. HIDs Direct for example.
  16. I reckon you try to get about a grand off that price. You can get a UK for that price. What did you make of the Japspeed exhaust? Loud? Might be a bit of a pain if it's to be a daily driver. Abbey Motorsport is a trader on here. So they might be able to give you a bit of info on the car since they worked on it. There is also a possibility that the seller is on here too. Oh and by spec, I think what was meant was the interior, electric leather/mirrors, cruise control etc...
  17. [mod edit: Removed. Forum does not condone illegal activity (a point you have agreed with). Lexx]
  18. KyleR

    GT / Non Gt!?

    At that price it's not going anywhere. Keep an eye on it and watch the price tumble, then by this time you'll have your Zed and drive past laughing at the stupid sales man who now doesn't have £8.5k
  19. KyleR

    GT / Non Gt!?

    Put them up in the for sale section, i'm sure you'll have your hand bitten off for them.
  20. Congrats, what you going to get instead?
  21. KyleR

    GT / Non Gt!?

    It's very low miles, look carefully at the service history to make sure it's been serviced every year and not just every 9k miles. I'd also get him below £8k or I'd be walking away.
  22. KyleR

    Wrapping roof

    I'm 99% sure you have to tell the insurance company, but even if you wrapped the whole car in pink, you wouldn't have to notify the DVA/DVLA of a colour change as its only temporary
  23. Check the outside of the tail pipes already on. I can see some sort of markings but can't make out what it is. If it is NIsmo don't change them. If you want something different looking, i'll give you £500 for your system and you can get a custom one built and fitted for about £300!
  24. Worried about MPG, buy a diesel not an induction kit! Not worried about it, I just can't justify splashing out £150+ for the PC and then paying additional money in fuel consumption everytime I start it up...
  25. HA! I didn't even notice this was a month old.
×
×
  • Create New...