Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. Just hope they don't write it off and pay out based on a JDM
  2. Why are there 2 different options at different prices but appear to be the same? Left and right? If it is, it's odd that one cost more than the other.
  3. Ah yes, sorry, I don't know why I was thinking the first facelift needed a newly shaped bonnet as it has the same engine
  4. I'm going to give this a little bump as i'd be interested to know the same as Dicky.
  5. My 04 GT drivers seat has 2 knobs, but neither are for lumbar support, one lifts/drops the front of the seat base the other the rear
  6. Daily drive, if I could afford another car for weekends/toy, it'd be a roadster of sorts...
  7. Am I right in saying that the above car has the pre facelift bonnet?
  8. KyleR

    Synchromesh

    I was quoted £500 by my local Nissan dealer to get the gearbox refurbed as I have a similar problem only with 6th. That's them removing and refitting the box too.
  9. Dicky - no I'm not sure they will flash too fast, that's why I was asking if anyone has tried them to see. I'm not very knowledgable on car electronics and don't even know what a BCM module is EH 370z - it's eBay where I seen loads of LED indicators. Some mention about having something built in to stop the warning light coming on and some come with resisters that should regulate the flashing, but I don't fancy wiring in resisters to the loom and finding somewhere to stash them.
  10. KyleR

    P3 service.

    All the P3 is, is P2 with a few more checks. Oil, oil filter and air filter changed and fluids topped up id required.
  11. I got them off eBay http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 086wt_1112 As far as I'm aware they are legal, as I don't think there is any legal obligation to have dome lights in the car. The only legal issue I'm aware of regarding interior lights is that they must not be switched on when driving.
  12. Pick with blue LED dome lights.
  13. Also interested if the guys offers above falls through. I can do p/x too...
  14. I'm aware of the silver being dimmer, another reason I want something else...
  15. Has anyone tried to see how they work? I'm sure they will fit (581's) but are there any you can buy with build in resistors that will stop them from flashing too fast? I have seen error free ones, but apparently they won't stop the over flashing, but will stop any warning lights coming on? I know I could do the easy thing of getting silver bulbs, but I fancy something a little different and LED's would match the side lights. Cheers.
  16. That type of festoon bulb won't fuse, it's just the one's that have a metal square in the centre part where the bulb is that MAY fuse. I have 12 led festoon bulbs in the dome light, but the led's are mounted on a circuit so no risk of fusing. The led's act a little different, they appear to dim slightly then switch right off, unlike the standard bulbs that dim right the way down.
  17. The resonated Cobra has the same box on the midpipe, it's just another silencer.
  18. Just went through Mot, the never checked anything to do with the Xenon's except the usual headlight stuff. How would they even check if the leveling works without attaching a trailer or filling the boot?
  19. No, phone calls only...
  20. Doss that mean fattys can't own zeds? Haha, I hate the auto-correct on this Mac!
  21. KyleR

    My first 350z

    For around £6k you should be able to get a Zed, but probably won't be a GT. For up to £7k you will definitely be able to get your 350z, under 80k with GT pack and FSH. I did
  22. I was in the same boat as you, can't get insured with an aftermarket exhaust and didn't want to pay £360 for a new backbox. I just had mine patched up, it's pretty easy and anyone with any steel welding experience should be able to join the 2 pipes together.
  23. I've done that, but it creeps the woman out I think i'd get into the car and see what this whole women are better drivers thing is all about, or on the flip side, figure out why that statement is completely untrue This is all after donning sexy lingerie and having a fumble around of course
  24. Look on Gumtree, I'm not sure of your exact location, but here is an 06, 29k miles, Azure, looks mint, GT, advertised for £8.5k, I'm sure he'll take under £8k cash. http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-moto ... z/99995562 there's also a sunset coupe, same spec, but it's an 04 with the sexy coloured interior 35k miles but it's about £1.5k over priced even though it's still with the original owner. http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-moto ... /100537998
  25. Just keep in mind that if you do get him down to £8k, you'll have just paid £1.5k more than I did for the same car a year younger. Mileage isn't really that important when the cars we're talking about are 7-8 years old, so long as it's not excessive, it's been well serviced and not abused. I know you're dieting to get a Zed, but that doesn't mean you have to buy this one for a dealer inflated price because it's there now!
×
×
  • Create New...