Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. I'm struggling to see how that is a private plate? Looks like a standard Northern Ireland plate to me for Co Armagh.
  2. Your first day with it, traveling 250 miles, it's gonna be a full tank As for the tax, since it's an 04 it'll be the cheaper of the 2 brackets for the 350. My tax isn't up until next month but I think it's £270 like you said.
  3. It's all about the service history of that car. Make sure it's been serviced annually and not just every 9,000 miles. If all is in order and it's as clean as it look (excluding the interior which I assume has been valeted since) I think it's a decent price. £7k is about the going rate for an 04 with 60k miles. Try for £6.5k though as there are quite a few about at the moment and they are quite hard to shift due to the mileage compared to newer cars.
  4. With you being a chef and listing yourself as a computer technician, that is technically fraud and the insurance company could decline to pay out in the case of in incident. It's fine to play a little with your job title a little bit to try get the price down, but changing your job completely can invalidate your policy. If it was fine to do so, everyone would be a managerial director or something...
  5. They look good, but appear to only go up to 160mph, my Zeds clock goes to 180
  6. A quick Google will find you brand new ones for just over 60 quid the pair.
  7. Did you ever get it fitted and all working OK? I'd love some feedback on this HU.
  8. It would be hilarious if someone with a 400bhp FI Zed were to call round for a test drive and put him straight
  9. It's a beautiful Zed, shame about the wing mirrors though, I love the standard ones Apart from that, it's almost perfect!
  10. Assuming that's not just more lies. You know: 'I bought it for 15,000 2 years ago so you're getting an awesome deal.' DB That's a good point. Hopefully whoever is ignorant enough to even go look at it will ask for the previous receipt. Anyone live close that could go have some fun with him?
  11. You're 100% right about using games to practice, however, at least after 100 laps or so of the 'Ring on the PS3 or Xbox, you should have learnt the track pretty well and be able to take reasonable racing lines knocking minutes off your time compared to if you had never done a lap, virtual or otherwise.
  12. A GT5/Forza time attack thread would be fun, assuming Forza has a 350, Using a stock Zed with sports tyres.
  13. Poor guy got robbed then. This is why you need to do your research before buying. If he'd have spent one day on this forum he'd have known that without FI or a different engine, 400bhp isn't possible. The previous owner much of had some balls on him though, to advertise a N/A import for ridiculous money with ridiculous HP claims. Poor guy just lost about £7k when buying and is about to lose another few grand on selling
  14. I have a question about and the ring times having never been there. As far as I am aware, you don't start at the start/finish line, you begin on the straight, so are these times from where you enter the track to where you have to pull off, or can you do 2 laps without stopping and start your timers at the real start/finish line?
  15. I sure hope you didn't just leave this potentially highly entertaining conversation there? I hope you continued to ask for details of the remap etc before tearing him a new one
  16. I like that Celica spoiler, but I prefer the Nismo with its large footprint. Good option for some not wanting to cough up twice as much on a replica though.
  17. The offset in price is paid back in improved MPG, to me that's the main reason for using Super until its proven that using 95 can damage the engine.
  18. Nismo exhaust for £2300? Don't they cost about £1500 max?
  19. What are you guys on about? Clearly the Nismo gear knob, oil and rad caps, modified OEM aerial and snazzy rear strut brace sticker plaque thing add ATLEAST 150bhp. He's being quite modest witht he HP claims I recon
  20. Oh oh not thought of this, I'd like one applicable to a UK 04 please
  21. Has anyone any pics of a Zed with OEM 18's and 20/25mm spacers? Not sure if they're worth getting before some sexy rims
  22. KyleR

    headlight ballast

    or if he doesn't have any, try HIDs Direct. Two days is really pushing it though...
  23. What did you change to in the first place?
  24. Probably meant for the G35 I assume.
×
×
  • Create New...