Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. STAGE 4 ZEDITUS!!! At this rate i'll have a twin turbo fitted by easter! This "wee" package arrived just before work yesterday. What could it be? Oh yes, the box of bags and bubble wrap that I ordered with shiny long bits inside. After removing the bags and bubble wrap and carefully placing them in the dirty blue bin out the back, i'm left with a shiny jigsaw puzzle. Which when successfully assembled makes this! The titanium rolled tips are definitely the way to go, they're the perfect mash up between the OEM and aftermarket look that I want. Thanks again to CS for sorting this out, great service as always
  2. I discovered the tactic needed for those stupid wee ones last year when I went over one just under 10mph, heard a clank and the gearstick jolted. 1st gear torque at 45 degrees is the way to go. I've never had any problems with the proper big slanted ones though.
  3. KyleR

    Novel paint job....

    I think stripes on an azure is all a little too Dodge Viper/Corvette TBH
  4. Thanks for the info
  5. KyleR

    S13 / 180SX

    My mate had one for drifting, it's now in a wall somewhere
  6. Thank you! Sorry Colin if you're still lingering. It twas Colin. . . Coldel
  7. That looks awesome and very expensive up close being an Alfa colour, looks a bit too red from a distance though. I'm going to have a look at the Renault one...
  8. I wish I could understand them. Wheels and exhaust bumped my premium up a whole £9 with Admiral and thats with a £1180 p/a policy. I was shocked as last year I was paying literally more than double that and made an enquiry about an exhaust half way through the policy and they quoted me £50! This reminds me, I forgot to add the Popcharger! DAMMIT!
  9. Admiral seem pretty good with the more powerful cars, awful with your average shed. I think they charge £25 per person per year for the DOC and you don't even need to contact them regarding the car before hand, so long as it's already privately insured. They're modifications cover is pants though, £25 a year and it only covers up to £500 or 10% of the value of the car, whichever is less. Not much good if you've got new wheels or exhaust though.
  10. If I had any knowledge of carbon fiber I'd give it a go as I think I'd have the time, but i'd likely fook it up and waste too much money. Maybe RT-Performance would be interested?
  11. Have you tried PMing Tarmac about this one yet? http://tarmacsportz.co.uk/350z-stillen-oem-front-splitter.aspx It's nicely subtle but very effective. I member had one fitted who sold up not too long ago but I can't remember his name for the life of me, btu I can remember his number plate C5UPE I think. AAAGGHHHH what was his name!?
  12. Full set of std 18's 2 black leather GT heated seats '04 rear lights 2 door cards incl. control panels etc 1 BiXenon lamp (not for sale)
  13. Is that with gold flecks? Would be nice, need to have a look. That BMW carbon black sounds nice too. Oh decisions decisions!
  14. Is that the 370 colour with a hint of red/maroon? Not sure it will go well with my orange obsession, but it would look good on someone elses 350 I like the idea of flecks in it, would it cost much more for such a paint due to more coats, or it it all in one can so to speak?
  15. I heard of people repairing light scratches on the dash with a head gun somehow. Hopefully someone will know how they did it. Other than that, send zmanalex a pm and he may have a spare
  16. I use BP97 and only BP97. Tesco pulled their momentum from Northern Ireland and Shell pulled out completely, so BP Ultimate 97 is my only option. There are a few other garages that sell Super but even after emailing them, I have no idea what rating it is, so I just use BP due to the double Nectar points
  17. After having the car washed, liquid waxed and dried the other day, all the imperfections are REALLY showing up now. Nothing I didn't know about, but now looks 10 times worse. I need the bonnet sanded to remove oxidation that Nissan refuse to admit it there for a warranty claim and sprayed, bumper for chips, front fenders need machine polished to correct where I removed those AMAZING V6 badges , drivers door needs a scratch repaired and polished, roof needs sanded and sprayed, passenger door needs polished, passenger rear quarter needs sanded and sprayed, drivers rear quarter needs polished, boot will need sprayed after I remove the OEM spoiler and the rear bumper needs sprayed after I took the mudguards off on fitting the Grids. So, basically I need a full respray I want to keep it black, but not kuro black, something a little different and less boring. So, I need some awesome suggestions of various blacks that arent going to cost the earth like colour change paints that'll cost £3000 in materials along. Any ideas?
  18. KyleR

    #Candles

    Turn your dash around, might add a few lumens, doubling your output
  19. That's great news, hopefully lesson learnt!
  20. Have you tried to
  21. Yes, sign up to Photobucket and upload the photo's there and copy and paste the IMG code from there into the text box where you want the picture to appear. I sounds more complicated than it is, but once you sign up to it and have a wee play, you'll get it really quick
  22. Loving the front lip, subtle but very effective
  23. I bloody hate Marmite, but the seats are an awesome colour, especially in darker cars for a bit of contrast. I find black in black on black to be a bit
  24. Thursday? You're not hanging around lol Unfortunately I wouldn't be anywhere near it before then, weekend at the earliest. That annoys me about the plate, it's one thing changing the plate and altering the spacing, but it's a whole other matter making it look like different characters. Good luck with it though, hopefully it's a perfect car and you can get the price down a little bit
  25. Norman... Wasn't my choice, girlfriend picked it, but I actually quite like it, Stormin' Norman
×
×
  • Create New...