Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. Just a cheeky bump! Still for sale, offers considered!
  2. KyleR

    Camber Arms

    +2 degrees on the front or -2 degress?? I believe it'll be -2 as +2 would mean the top of the wheel leaning out. :facepalm: wrong way round, now edited to be correct, my principle was correct, though, lower = top angled in.
  3. I was talking about this the other night, I'd send it up to East Coast Customs who have done numberous 1000+bhp GTR's, have them drop one of those babies into Norman and have it as an ultimate track weapon!
  4. £6k should get you a very nice import around 2004 or a similar aged high mileage UK
  5. This is correct, but as the cars just passed 60k aren't all fluids and sparks to be changed which will bump the price up?
  6. KyleR

    I want this...

    Auto or not, the things a beast! That other thing needs melted down to make park benches!
  7. Dude, there's a sticky on this very subject in this very topic that you posted on!
  8. As others say, take it for a good run and have a little low gear fun in it for an hour or so. I had a 749 Ducati and the viewing window was completely clouded over white, took her out and ragged the ass off it for a while and it's crystal clear again
  9. KyleR

    new vs old

    Just test drive any old one in a dealer nearby, even if you have no interest in it, just so you can get a spin in a 276.
  10. £8400 for a 10 year old import? It's good that its got Uprev, upgraded lights etc, but never worth that money, maybe £7k tops and that's to someone who falls in love with it and understands the expense of the BiXenons. Have you got any of the original parts? You could easily sell the wheels, rear bumper and lights on here and sell the car for cheaper.
  11. Just the picture mate, look orange IRL. Most go with red and black, I want to carry a mild orange theme (hence the seats ) throughout the car, but that's why I got stickers first to see how I like it before committing to painting them
  12. It's not black it's BRONZE Don't get me wrong, my car my taste, but I just want to hear what others thoughts and ideas are Looks like 81.82% of you guys have good taste anyway
  13. Now that I look at them more, maybe it makes the rims look smaller than 19s... Will certainly look better if I get the very outer edge done.
  14. I spoke about these before, finally bothered putting them on, harder than I thought, it's a 3 handed job to get it perfect. But whats the final verdict of the orange rim stickers. Note I still have to get hold of some orange lug nuts to complete the look. I quite like it, it'll look better once the nuts are on and I get the rim painted rather than stickers.
  15. Looks a great job, number 3 is my fab though
  16. Not OEM I don't think, the std one should have Nissan Calsonic embossed on the back box and the tips are 100% not std.
  17. Mine are perfectly useable and can probably be repaired using megs metal polish, dunno about the drivers side. If I get my new light I'll put up pix and you can see...
  18. £400 , when it was still for sale @ Envy South Before my Zed time then Cheapest i've seen is over $900. Hard to understand why when you cant get a N1 wing for £250 which contains more CF and surely harder to make...
  19. I was actually thinking about this roof yesterday and wondered if you still had it, what was damaged? $1000 of carbon gone...
  20. I have jdmhondaparts rear LEDs, not a thing wrong with them except the wee covers for over the bolt holes won't fit in, no big deal. But to the best of my knowledge they don't do front lights, not OEM spec anyway, just those ugly things with halos and LEDs all over the place. You don't want my old lights, both need a good sand and polish and drivers side needs split and cleaned out, no condensation though.
  21. Mines about the same annually, but only £500 excess living in Northern Ireland and 1 years NCB. Clearly its your claims making it silly excess. Is it too rude of me to ask what the claims were for?
  22. Not heard much about the lower arms failing, usually the lower rear (banana bars) that go. I hope they're the right ones?
  23. Shaun - 8 pin Will - lots of American sites selling for about £270 brand new plus shipping and tax but No one knows if the lights can be easily adapted for driving on the CORRECT side of the road...
  24. Wow, that 240 is almost on par with Eleanor in looks! Beautiful
  25. What's the fronts look like? I've got 10.5 et 20 and they don't stick out that much, I did how try on an 18x10 et 24 Blitz alloy last year and it stuck out nearly an inch despite being thinner and a higher offset than my rotas
×
×
  • Create New...