Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. Total loss meaning they lose it or its smashed into pieces?
  2. How long did it take to get the likwidart badges from them?
  3. That tax is enough reason on its own to vote no for a united Ireland
  4. There's a genuine V1 on eBay if that's of any interest to you?
  5. Exactly, they're not going to pull you on a box of badges, they're more interested in tobacco and alcohol and other high vat items. I think it's £390 per person and then 2.5% but they only bother charging you if the duty payable is over £9 which is another £360 +/- a little because about it totals £630 duty will increase to 4.5% for car stuff. My head hurts
  6. Usual forum price is about £60 sometimes £80, if you get it for £50 on eBay, snap it up!
  7. I want them!! :O
  8. 16.7 at the moment with average about 18 or something, yours looks about right.
  9. So how much will postage be? Was it dhl you got to insure it! I'm in Northern Ireland for the postage btw...
  10. But strawberry milkshake is a creation of the gods!!
  11. No pics of the car running on 3 spacers?
  12. Fast food drinks fit perfectly
  13. Bring as many plenum spacers as you can, no problem getting rid for cheap and still make a few quid! Maybe get wasso do to anodise them for a fee and everyone wins!
  14. I would suggest a P2 yes, then P1, P3, P1, P2.
  15. Is it too cheeky to ask where the Irish one is? Dublin?
  16. The hoods in NI have thrown all the bricks at the police, none left to leave our cars on
  17. Irish dealer? WHOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!
  18. Are they not brake fluid?
  19. I asked Alex a while ago about them, didn't have any, has he now? I never seem to see them on eBay
  20. If you could convince ECC to be a satellite for you they'd have exclusivity over the whole of Ireland and they are very experienced tuners, currently selling £60k 1200+bhp packages for the R35 but i believe they currently piggyback or replace ECUs, however it works. Edit: ECC= East Coast Customs.
  21. KyleR

    Braided line routing

    Yea HEL kit comes with 2 P clips but the holes were too small for the bolts that held the OEM clips on, so I cable tied the HEL P clip through the bolt hole on the arm.
  22. I was just thinking this
  23. Looks great, we'll done
  24. WAAAAAAANNNNNTTTTTTT
  25. KyleR

    Headlights

    Yup, I screwed up everyone's plans, but on the bright side, Alex did me a huge favour and solved my issue caused by another seller (not on this forum) Thanks a lot! :cheers:
×
×
  • Create New...