Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. Direct Ferries seems to usually have the best prices. You're probably looking for Cairnryan - Larne for cheapest. Larne is only up the road from Belfast.
  2. Just did a quick google and the first 9-10 results were all 8.5" for 18" Jade R's, so the tires should be fine Can you throw us up a few pix?
  3. Linked wheels aren't to my personal taste, but besides that, it really winds me up when listing for wheels don't give important information on them, like the damned widths, wider rears means nothing to anyone. Are they 8/9", 9/10"? It makes a big difference especially with not so great offsets like those.
  4. They're a T20 bulb, what more can they want?
  5. The point was to point out to Choptop who said V5's won't say anything other than 350z is sometimes wrong due to me knowing 2 people who's V5 has additional spec listed, one with Nismo and another with Rays.
  6. I looked into this not long ago, you can buy H7 fit LED bulbs, but if you look at the specs they're aweful, only a few hundred lumens compared to around 1500 for halogen. So that to me suggests they'd make aweful headlights.
  7. The V5 will only state it is a 350z not a GT spec/ Nismo etc. This is the way 350z's were registered with DVLA in the UK. The V5 will only state it is a 350z not a GT spec/ Nismo etc. This is the way 350z's were registered with DVLA in the UK. The original bill of sale from the dealer will say 350Z Nismo, but the V5 won't. Really? Because a local guy to me with a factory Nismo kit has 350z Nismo on his V5 and Ollierx on here who bought my seats has 350z Rays.
  8. If its a genuine factory kit, it should say 350Z Nismo on the V5, the one local to me does anyway...
  9. Because cornbeef is just about acceptable in a sandwich, spam should have been discontinued after the war!
  10. I just clicked the link and it says at the bottom about Maxol in Ireland, but doesn't say where in the UK, so I read it as Maxol for everyone. Hope I'm wrong though.
  11. KyleR

    My new car!

    That was what clinched it !! I want one now too, but got a brand new Astra Sports Tourer coming next month
  12. It's not like he's spammed all 300 odd, what percentage of all our posts could be classified as pointless crap? I also think if you have an issue with it you should have messaged a mod rather than spamming a thread about it
  13. KyleR

    My new car!

    Best car for finding the source of the Nile I see too
  14. Can't say I have ever used the dimming thingy on a mirror to justify one...
  15. I might be up for a kit with orange LEDs or orange reflectors if it doesn't shin through white
  16. Yup, I like them, you can also get them with black surround which would look good on my Kuro
  17. It looks like they're Maxol vouchers, so I guess it depends if there's a Maxol within a reasonable distance with Super, in my case, no super at mine.
  18. KyleR

    Wanted JDM 350Z

    You'll get a decent per facelift UK GT model for that money or a high milleage 06+ if you're lucky! Good luck searching, have you checked the for sale section here?
  19. These might be better looking that your number 3's http://www.vividracing.co.uk/spyder_led_red_clear_tail_lights_nissan_350z_02_05_1013853074.php or these are the ones I have http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/02-05-Nissan-350Z-LED-All-Red-Lexus-Rear-Tail-lights-/380595895122?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item589d487b52
  20. Chop it out and give it to a charity that accepts scrap metal and buy yourself a proper exhaust, plenty of decent budget options out there
  21. First ones are awful, second are copies of the JDM LED's, look better in red in my opinion, but i'm a little bias, 3rd ones not too bad but I have seen them in a smoked set up that looks better IMO.
  22. It is possible to get 19BHP increase from a breather mod, just not top end, you may see it in the low to mid range with 2-3 at the top. I think thats how they get away with these silly claims.
  23. For any Northern Irish or Irish members, this will most certainly be the biggest and best show of the year, i'll certainly be going!! https://www.facebook.com/events/167210600098367/ Website hasn't been updated yet so just facebook ATM.
  24. Aaaah ok, I had a little trouble finding a pic like that when I googled it.
  25. Is the gear surround for an auto actually any different from the manual? I thought the differences where only inside the silver surround which wouldn't be affected by this kit...
×
×
  • Create New...