Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. As in someone looking to rent it, or someone looking you to give them a lift to the church for £150?
  2. If this works I'm jumping on the bandwagon http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NISSAN-350Z-wedding-prom-car-hire-/321151804920?pt=UK_Travel_Travel_tickets_MJ&hash=item4ac623a5f8
  3. I know, they do a diffuser that I want that is $550, but closer to £900 delivered if I do it.
  4. That's the W bar/brace, I think Zmanalex will have one, send him a pm
  5. There was a replica V3 on eBay not too long ago, no front diffuser for it as far I know though, you're talking about £1200 for a V3 from the states which is the only place I've seen them. I actually prefer the V2, I think it looks more aggressive and suits the 350 better, whereas the V3 is more 370 styling in my opinion. You can still get them, but I've only seen them from the states direct. I think there was a trader on here a while back dealing with Shine but have since stopped trading, on here at least. Shame.
  6. I'm in NI too mate, located in Portadown, where are you? Funny enough I'm going for the V2 as well, hopefully will have it sorted in a few weeks along with sidesteps.
  7. I know a guy with a GT500 Mustang, Dodge Charger and Chevy Camaro, all pretty much brand new and had to be imported in LHR because they aren't made on RHD. If they were available or easy to change we'd all be driving them
  8. Will be fine with those guys, mate
  9. 20% tax and 4.5% duty = about £894
  10. Replicas from any of those traders are tried and tested. Not 100% perfect as thats near impossible to produce, however they will fit with minimal fuss
  11. Seats are not uk, they're import leather, no electrics or airbags. No idea what callipers are on it, don't look like brembo a but are red
  12. I admit if he removed the R8 styling and put some decent wheels on it'd look ok, but what was this guy thinking when he decided to base the zed on an R8?
  13. http://www.ebay.co.u...=item4ac5fb5728 :lol: :lol: :lol:
  14. The manual instructions are only to get the keyless entry to work, you'll still need a locksmiths or nissan dealer to add the key code to the ecu or cod the key from the ecu, I can't remember which for the zed but I think the former.
  15. If you could stretch to £6k you MIGHT get a uk car if huffing a high miler, otherwise you'll have to go import.
  16. Let us know how much it costs to cut and code
  17. I don't think there's any difference in the frequencies or transponders used in Zeds, especially a difference between an 04 and 05 which are the exact same car.
  18. You can get the full transponder key on eBay for about £50
  19. I love the 1 series hatch, we have a white 116i. It looks good inside and out, well built and handles well. Fair enough the 1600 is a bit gutless compared to the zed but it's a much nicer place to be, standard audio is pretty good and the sports seats are much much more comfortable with all the extra adjustability compared to the zed. Adding the optional 18" alloys makes the car much much better looking too and if we had the money it'd have the Xenons and halos too.
  20. Has you considered removing a wheel nut and checking?
  21. BT is the same for all versions, all need the adapter and it's only for phone, you'll need to upgrade the stereo to get music.
  22. I think they're 5.25", zed speakers for doors and behind are all 6.5" I believe, so you'd need to fabricate something to fit them to.
  23. Thats matt bronze, just looks a bit different in studio lighting.
  24. KyleR

    HR bonnet

    430 delivered £430 + £250 paint = baddass CF bonnet! Have you thought about the grooves in the front bumper that follow the lines of the DE bonnet? Will look odd if you don't get them smoothed think Aren't the grooves only on the V2 bumper? Or has the OP got one?
  25. Could be an import. Check the rear bumper for the shape of the number plate recess. Long = UK, square = import
×
×
  • Create New...