Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. even at £10.5k it's too much money. It's just a late registered 2005 roadster, nothing special plus you'll be paying the higher tax on an older car with none of the benefits. Keep your hard earned money for proper 2006 of HR 2007 if you're happy to pay that much on tax and the initial outlay on the car.
  2. Just turned wifi off on the phone and it works, i'll google about for a solution and maybe DoogyRev wants to delete all this clutter from your thread?
  3. Yup thats a first gen car, i.e. 2003-2006. The mileage is very very good, though, but not £11k good. You could buy a real 2007 HR (gen 3) for that money, albeit a coupe rather than roadster.
  4. Then how do you get rid of the Korean?
  5. KyleR

    American Muscle

    Only £13k :O Buy this immediately! Would the guy take your 70 in exchange with a few quid going your way? If not, **** it, straight swap
  6. Need to see a link to the car mate
  7. I use Piz Buin factor 50
  8. You can, all the parts are on eBay ATM for about £250, but it's such a PITA to do.
  9. 20/25 will be fine, unless you've lowered the car 30mm or so? Geo will be fine
  10. Oh @*!# Thats one strong woman you have there
  11. Ahhhh, that's the one, thanks
  12. I don't see it as an insult. The zed is a pretty big "muscle car". Are you a big muscly lady?
  13. What does it say again? I'm on the phone and seem to have forgotten?
  14. Ark?
  15. KyleR

    Really?!

    Don't worry about that, google has been ****ed for a few days now. I even tried searching for "350z" and it returned nothing, then few minutes later back to the usual 13 trillion lol
  16. No, guy before him bought it and wrote it off, op bought ****ed up car for £2800 and fixed it
  17. KyleR

    opinions on prices

    I have the same wheels and tyres/wear, but different colour and I'd be looking more than that if I came to selling.
  18. I'm afraid to make the step from cleaning to detailing my kuro black, it'll take atleast 2 full days!
  19. KyleR

    Berk hfc

    Can we sort out a 0% apr deal on all the stuff I want?
  20. KyleR

    Berk hfc

    For DE??
  21. I have them as well, no hairy Mary moments as of yet.
  22. Have you tried PMing theheff about his?
  23. Which is correct, only the early model <'06 had the hazard behind the gearstick.
  24. I've seen UK GT's with GT4 rims from all 3 generations of the 350, I also seen a 370 for sale with the GT4 rims. Don't go by them at all, look at the engine to see if it's a 313, if not, look at the interior to see if it's a 300. The 300 has the hazard lights switch in front of the heartsick on its own
  25. Oh, haha didnt get that at all, maybe because it's the passenger side
×
×
  • Create New...