Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. Seems about right with average miles do long as there's nothing needing done to it, Ray's are a bonus
  2. There's a fix for it in the guides section But I'm too lazy to do it, so I just reset the trip odo and computer every fill up and work it out myself basing it on a 17.5 gallon tank
  3. Forum members crazy?
  4. By any chance are you upgrading from import material seats to leather? I purchased Alezan leather seats to fit to my UK GT to replace the boring black/charcoal ones. The Alezan came from an import and the pax side has no seat belt connector.
  5. What happens when you let off the accelerator? Does the whine die off with the revs or does it just stop flat?
  6. Never seen a button on its own for sale, the unit usually isn't that expensive if it doesn't include the module.
  7. A blue JWT PC would look ace in that bay
  8. Also think Steve and Redine supplies Ark too
  9. By no luck do you mean they haven't got back to you or they don't supply it anymore? I'm sure they'll get back to you soon enough if the former is the case
  10. KyleR

    Coolant

    After googling for a while late last night I found a Q&A forum where some guy was asking a similar question and had emailed photo's of the front and back of the Nissan stuff to whoever runs the site. The answer went on to say something about the back of the bottle saying it's OAT based, so I guess that's that mystery solved. turned out I didn't lose that much fluids anyway. Topped up with about a pint of RO water to bring the level up from Min to Max then topped the radiator up too. Started her up, let her warm up and cool down and the level's were all the same. Mission accomplished, and no drama's for a change
  11. Wolfrace are fine. The reason they are cheap is because they are quite heavy.
  12. I've checked to see who's online before, after I send a PM to someone to see if I'm likely to get a response soonish or not.
  13. I'm pretty sure the airbags with be directional. Maybe send Keyser a PM about it? I'd go have a look but 1: The cars not here ATM and 2: i've chopped the plugs off like yours and fitted a resistor.
  14. I think that spoiler is nice, but it's a bit too "wannabe a 911" for me.
  15. The resistors are not directional if that's what you mean?
  16. KyleR

    Coolant

    Need to top up the coolant after a small screw up forgetting to attach a pipe correctly. Question is which coolant type is the Nissan stuff, OAT or IAT because that's what's in it at the moment? I assume it would be OAT but never assume with this kind of stuff. I was in halfords buying some screenwash so picked up some OAT coolant whilst I was there, but want to be sure before I begin. I'm also aware that colours etc dont matter so long as its the same base stuff, ie. organic (OAT) or in-organic (IOT) Thanks
  17. I'm running 245/35/19 and 245/35/19 Kumho Ecsta KU39's all round. Very capable tyre, not had hairy moments yet. Seem to grip pretty well in dry and wet but can't comment on durability yet as only had them on for 6 months/2000 miles.
  18. The 4D looks much superior, thanks for the comparison photos. Are they the same manufacturer?
  19. Will it fit my popcharger?
  20. KyleR

    Black Diamond Discs

    BD discs are very deceptive. Numberous times I've squeezed on the brakes and the car slows down very fast without the annoying jerk/anchor feeling. Kind of perfect for the zed considering its deceptively fast despite feeling like you're going slowly, works both ways with these discs.
  21. Looks like pacman Good plan and glad to hear it worked out, need to get my hand in my pocket for some carbon ones
  22. Hold on, you're gonna fit (hopefully) an LS motor and not track it a few times? Yea right
×
×
  • Create New...