Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. Offside? Like in football?
  2. This is true, all can be painted on the face lift lights. Make sure you fix the Halo with something as well as the glue that is provided. I hated the feeling of the glue melting and the ring falling off inside the light. I used some garden wire to secure mine. Thanks for the tip. The halo I'm getting comes in a clear plastic case, so atleast there's less risk of it breaking. I'll find something to attach it more firmly, thanks
  3. Why has no one any faith in my abilities?
  4. Thanks guys, won't be for a week or so yet as I only just ordered the Halo's on Thursday from the states, so they should be here early next week or possibly for this weekend, then just a case of making it fit the lens and finding some way to power everything. I think i'll wire the halo into the sidelight and work out some switch for the demon eye inside. As for sealing it back up, there is about a gallon of butyl used on these lights at the factory, but i'm gonna buy some more for sealing time. I can let you into a little secret, though, this is a spare light with a broken face and mounts, thought I should play with it before using mine as I don't have an extra grand or so laying around for when I **** them up
  5. Marks were pre-facelift, so he needed the reflective surface for the main beam, bixenons fortunately don't require this as its all through the projector.
  6. There is a section that must be left reflective or its paint stripper time!! I painted most of it, left a line on the top and the front to allow plenty of light to pass
  7. Looks like you've got lucky, that looks like a positive and negative for both seat motors and heaters
  8. Got as much done as I can for now, until the halo's arrive from the states. Thought if give this a go too... All coming together nicely, hopefully I'll remember where all the parts go and can get it resealed.
  9. As others have said, a circular polarising filter will do it, however you need to have a DSLR to fit it to.
  10. As far as I know, the non GT only has 2 connectors, one yellow one is for the airbags and a small white one for the seat belt indicator, so you'll have to wire in the other connector on the seat to a power source.
  11. No idea mate, mine does the same but I haven't bothered my ass to do anything about it.
  12. Next bit....
  13. I'm busy!! Will I'm hoping to not **** them up basically, then I'll be happy.
  14. Send ZMANALEX a pm, I'm sure he'll have the parts you require. Can't help on the rim though, sorry
  15. Try cleaning the inside strip too? How did you clean it?
  16. Do you know what it is yet?
  17. It ****ing started in tears!
  18. Haha not yet, but wait til I try to get them back together! Bloody american site makes this seem easy. DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME FOLKS!!
  19. No point stopping now...
  20. You get an idea into your head, then you begin to play out this idea, but then you pass the point of no return and THAT'S when you think to yourself, "OH SH!T!! What have I done?"
  21. Looks stunning Zedman Did you get it for the kind of money advertised on sites like drivethedeal?
  22. They turn up on ebay sometimes, but be prepared to spend stupid money on it. Have a look in the member traders section instead, the ones made there are better looking, fit better and look better, not to mention about 30% of the price of a Nissan one.
  23. Is the tall boy the equivalent of using a spacer and the kinetics roughly stock size?
  24. Hmmm wonder why they changed, they're rays after all...
  25. Are they not tapered?
×
×
  • Create New...