Jump to content

Humpy

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    7,865
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Humpy

  1. Looked exactly the packaging i had when I got my side diffusers and front splitter
  2. Have a good one Abbey!
  3. Elf for the win! No chance to sit down to watch films just yet. Better half is still buying presents * sobs * and I'm running around like a headless turkey
  4. Just left the bank to pay in the work money in and so now officially finished from crimbo! Yipppeeee
  5. Definitely agree with this statement. Silly imo to say these people got what they deserved as they where only racing there car's (stupid yes & dangerous yes) ~ but not raping & murdering others or something. In this case they didnt kill anyone else thank god. Another time they could of well killed other innocent drivers... selfish irresponsible idiot twonks.
  6. Ha the famous Merkin word. Love it! The word merkin is used a lot with my of friends
  7. Ive been driving the van all over Hampshire today and wasnt fun at all, a fair fews tree's down and flooded areas. Same again tomorrow
  8. Looking good
  9. Well done chaps!
  10. Supernatural works wonders... picture whoring time
  11. Welcome to the forum
  12. Hello and welcome from Winchester
  13. That would be Mrs Buster
  14. They are Tarmac side diffusers. Pm Tarmac
  15. I guess £12.50...... oh hang on
  16. Dont think they do those outfits in my size.....
  17. Zed porn, nice vid
  18. Totally agree Graham, the DE zeds are getting old now and if not maintained using the right fuel etc then those bomb proof engines will explode. Strange though that we are getting a spate of them all in one go.
  19. Welcome to the forum from another Hampshire Hog. When are you looking to buy? I would imagine there will be some more meets in the New year down our way so keep an eye out and come along
  20. I look forward to reading more of this christmas tale especially the pictures of the visiting ghosts Awesome stuff Zed shed team!
  21. Can you not get one done on Ebay where you can choose what wording you like?
  22. Sorry to hear this especially as you are being forced into it as such. Hope you get behind another Zed soon
  23. This could work Make it so Did not know you were a Trekky fan Graham
  24. This could work
  25. If you are having to get reassurance in the first instance then like a few others have said maybe this is not the car best suited for your needs. I'm the complete opposite I cannot even remember the last time I put fuel in my zed
×
×
  • Create New...