Jump to content

Humpy

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    7,865
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Humpy

  1. +1 or it never happend
  2. I know how you feel Adrian. I get that all the time when in the 107!! Lol Andy, sex on wheels that 107
  3. Not sure what excuse I have but the Xbox one is still in its packaging since it was delivered on its launch day. Oooops
  4. Humpy

    Next car?

    Not mad at all, I also think they look really purdy
  5. Come on Ian, less thinking and more action Would look great in your car
  6. Noooooooooo! James so sorry to see these pics of your zed one of the best looking Zeds on the forum and I hope you have it back to how she should look asap. Ps. You going Wales 2014?
  7. Humpy

    Insurance

    Im with Chris Knott insurance I beleive and they happily have all my extra mods including the induction kit.
  8. Only got pic of the car unfortunatley...
  9. Got to love tits. Especially clutching them
  10. Friendly bump for the op and also to remind grundy about buying it from you
  11. Had the GT 370 writing on the sides, I've got a picture on the phone which I will upload later! She had to be 75+
  12. Spotted the above parked up at Winchester Tescos car park on a private plate. Has to be the oldest sprinkle ever to be seen driving a 370z ( no offence meant ) kudos to you!
  13. Humpy

    Shame on you.

    So which one am I then? Your mr difficult
  14. Happy birthday mate, hope you have a good one!
  15. Coldel my friend you are an idiot seriously though I hope you do get it sorted ASAP with least amount of hassle!
  16. Stay safe folks and make sure those Zeds are also out of harms way
  17. Thanks Humpy. If I can do it then an armless ape could do it
  18. I've got black on mine and looks good though wouldn't mind seeing silver on black out of interest. Whacky 4 screws and that's it, easy to fit
  19. Sounds about right...I'm sure these are rare, so £10... Best I keep an eye on it just in case
  20. Humpy

    Shame on you.

    No subby = Not a member on here or they are so new to the world of Zed that they have not yet been initiated into Zeditis. Filthy car and hope it gets a deserved clean
  21. Think there wil be a few people on this forum bidding on this little number... would look nice on my Zed
  22. Got to love black and it looks in great condition!
×
×
  • Create New...