Jump to content

Humpy

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    7,865
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Humpy

  1. Your right I must be no.1
  2. Welcome
  3. Nice one
  4. If we dont hear from you for a while, we will know you did not quite make it
  5. Epic doh!
  6. Work Poor Dave Did you pull the short straw or something?
  7. Humpy

    what wheels

    My guess is ' Konig Unknown wheels '
  8. Humpy

    what wheels

    They are ' Konig Unknown wheels ' - stupid name for wheels if you ask me
  9. Bet somebody on here knows a contact , anybody tried to PM him. +1 To be honest when I ordered mine I dont think he had been online a for while but still got back to me very prompt. Worth a PM as Whacky says :scare:
  10. Humpy

    what wheels

    Zxalex if you need to post a picture via photobucket all you need to do is copy the ' IMG ' code which will be located on the right hand side when viewing that particular picture.
  11. Humpy

    what wheels

    I will raise your most pointless thread - http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/79339-what-wheel/#entry1178997
  12. I would get on it like a car bonnet.....
  13. Humpy

    what wheels

    Do we get a prize if we can guess it?
  14. I really liked my one, great quality aswell Think Mrs Buster may have it at present?
  15. Welcome to the forum mate
  16. Sorry to hear this mate
  17. +1 to this Welcome to the club and enjoy the car!
  18. Looks great and best colour
  19. Was expecting this to be in the jokes thread when I saw the title! Dave hope you and Mary have awesome Crimbo
  20. Bugger. Hope you can source the odd one from somehwere mate as I know these can be a pain to get hold of.
  21. Off the top of my head i think it was me, buster, and madmarky but i may have missed some Can't believe you forgot me ;p I spent mine the week I got back from Wales. Buster I think used his the same day he got back from Wales
  22. Im a fan of some of the Poorboys detailing stuff. Find the Poorboys black hole glaze ( for darker vehicles ) really easy to work with and get great results. Looks like you have found a combo that works for you
  23. Well I can only imagine no news is good news
×
×
  • Create New...