Jump to content

Humpy

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    7,865
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Humpy

  1. Shhhh the old boys are having a rant I don't know why you oldies bother ranting. My insurance is still four figures. Because im sure if you were in the same situation you would be moaning!
  2. You better make it to jap fest as it's my first time and to be honest still not entirely to sure I can make the Wales weekend :-/
  3. Adrian they cleaned your car with Sponges!! Pleased to see everything is now going the right way! What a bunch of muppets though, such a quick fix that has cost them in the long run.
  4. Welcome
  5. Yeah not a bad red VX
  6. Different to say the least
  7. I had a 182 and it was a fantastic little car and not surprised why they are great track cars. Quick enough and even quicker round the twisties.
  8. They do look great in the flesh, look forward to the build thread
  9. Some absolute corkers on in this one.
  10. Welcome and congratulations on the purchase. one of the finest examples of Zed on here. Enjoy
  11. Some cracking photo's, struggling to decide!
  12. *Edit* scrap that idea. If you have seen this already Marz, please ignore. Thanks
  13. Sad days Chris but makes sense if it wasn't being used enough. Your Zed looked awesome and I'm sure the new owner will cherish it as much as you did. Look after yourself big man!
  14. Happy birthday Mitz, have a awesosme day!
  15. I was watching X factor and I have no excuse
  16. It's on for wifey ! Yeah yeah
  17. Andy you know what I think and the charge speed certainly looks very niiiiiiice!
  18. What a combo, feeling sorry for you Andy Have a good one chaps
  19. Doing: watching rugby league world semi final and what a game and opening up a delivery parcel ( xbox one ) Been: viewing houses and thinking about putting offers in. Going to do: go to town later for some pub Grub. Living the dream...............
  20. To be honest if you change your name to ilittle, I think Adrian should change his to eastern european friend
  21. Ilittle all the way my little friend
  22. Have a good one mate!
  23. Nice one Bob, happy days!
  24. Happy birthday mate!
  25. also true and video evidence for proof
×
×
  • Create New...