Jump to content

Humpy

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    7,865
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Humpy

  1. Only just caught up with this, look like you have been busy since the car meet in Salisbury. Looking good
  2. Good read, thats a whole lot of money for not much gain
  3. Humpy

    Dent removal...

  4. If your having doubts and worrying about fuel costs then just sell it. Sometimes certain cars are just not meant to be
  5. +1 What an immaculate looking roller
  6. Great pictures and my favourites are the close up shots of badges with the beading - simple but awesome
  7. Have to agree on the rowdy lot in the evening especially that drunken monkey known as Flexi 32 people putting names down in 16 hours just shows you how an awesome weekend it is.
  8. He's right . Pete +1 million - fantastic weekend with great friends, great cars, great drives and most of all great fun! So what Im trying to is it's....
  9. He wont be doing that again in a hurry.
  10. Hello and welcome
  11. Welcome to the forum mate
  12. 1. glrnet+1 24th & 25th Drives. Hotel booked 23rd, 24th & 25th 2. Ken 24th & 25th Drives Hotel booked 23rd ,24th & 25th 3. Ebized +1 24th & 25th Drives. Hotel booked 23rd, 24th & 25th 4. Darren-B 24th & 25th Drives. Hotel booked 23rd, 24th & 25th 5. Will370z +1 24th & 25th Drives. Hotel booked 23rd, 24th & 25th 6. Paddy78 +1 24th & 25th Drives. Hotel booked 23rd, 24th & 25th 7. Buster + Mrs Buster 24h & 25h Drives..Hotel booked 23ed,24th & 25th 8. Wasso + Mrs Wasso 23rd, 24th & 25th for everything!! (Booked) 9. TheBountyBarKid +1 23rd-25th booked. 10. SpursMadDave +1 23rd, 24th & 25th. 11. octet + 28,999,999 RO and BG - 23rd - 25th - Hotel booked. Drives booked 12. Humpy +1 - 23rd, 24th & 25th for everything!! (Booked) Poor Eileen, apologising to me for people having to leave messages and not being able to answer the phone. Poor thing Anyway all booked
  13. Going to have to phone her up on the BAT line at this rate
  14. Looks alright
  15. Yep ring ding a ling here aswell.... Maybe she has quit and walked out
  16. Humpy

    wind deflectors

    I knew I was right, you are related to Del Boy
  17. All fun and games Getting wheels in a zed is always the fun challenge or not in some cases.
  18. Makes my blood boil and sorry to hear this mate Worth going through insurance depending how much it will cost to get done?
  19. I've not seen your new one in the flesh but I loved your old Zed too... I loved my Zed but I don't miss it You still in denial then ? No i cant swim Sent from the golf club... very good. i had to read three times before i got it Anyway not in denial, I do miss the noise to be honest, but now I get to listen to my music and if anything I drive the Jag harder and faster than I did my Zed Sent from the golf club... You sure about that Dave, have you got air in your jag yet? Seem to recall following you in Wales and going over a certain bridge
  20. Got to be quick round here ~ usually glrnet or WhackyWill beat me to posting up an answer. No chance at this time of day from me buddy Good to know. Right after a bottle whiskey
  21. Well it is a small price to pay eh
  22. Welcome to the forum
  23. Fair play mate, wish you the best on your travels. Great spec and a great price
×
×
  • Create New...