Jump to content

Humpy

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    7,865
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Humpy

  1. That's what the Zeds are best at. Cruising and the loud pedal
  2. As long as everyone is ok thats the main thing
  3. Nice and I have to agree that the spoiler looks good
  4. Havent had chance to play it yet properly, only picked it up from Argos today. I got back and updated the software and sorted out my PSN login details then managed to play Killzone for about 5 minutes. Cannot comment on the game yet apart from it is visually stunning from what I have seen so far. Fingers cross my good ole postie should be along tomorrow to drop of Cod Ghosts. Just trying to decide which 3rd game I should get, It's out of BF4, Fifa 14, NBA live 14 or AC4.
  5. Anyone want my PSN ID drop me a pm.
  6. Humpy

    wind deflectors

    Just use the air con and it's good to use the air con now and then.
  7. Welcome to the forums and most of us are a friendly bunch You always get the village idiots ( you know who you are ) Tidy looking Zed you have
  8. Took mine out today for the first time in ages and as always fall back in love with her as I have recently had impure thoughts about selling up. She is just such a comfortable cruiser and makes me smile when I press the loud pedal
  9. Think I will use the same setup I used in Wales 2013
  10. Awwww I like that story Pete, especially ones with good endings! He also looks gorgeous aswell Ps. I hope he behaves himself and doesnt do anymore runners!
  11. This has been discussed here and with some nice pictures - http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/72846-only-an-idea-hard-top-convertible/page__hl__targa#entry1085100
  12. Humpy

    Upgraded intake

    Thought the intake tubes were just for bling and surely does not make a difference.
  13. Well I just turned down an offer for a few quiet ( never happens ) drinks this weekend. Only becuase the PS4 is turning up Saturday
  14. Cracking shots there and this makes me want to get some new lenses at some stage for my camera.
  15. I know the 350's have the issue with changing gear from 1st to 2nd but never knew the 370 was also prone to this. Everyday is a school day
  16. Now that I would like to see and hear
  17. Chris your going to make some HR drivers very happy
  18. Jesus, the co-pilot had the worse view. Lucky he did not eat to many pies that morning
  19. Good effort
  20. Dam had not noticed that until you said.
×
×
  • Create New...