Jump to content

Humpy

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    7,865
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Humpy

  1. Welcome
  2. I was thinking the same about getting out for a drive Just pm me when you want to meet up mate and sort out the finer details. No rush but if I do send it back I have to it within 28 days
  3. Hello and welcome to the forum. Your zed looks like a great example
  4. It turned up today and have also offered it to some close mates who im trying to tempt before I send back for credit. If you do want it Will then I can always meet you half way somewhere ...
  5. No rush - I'll only have to chat to Humpy and Octet again Thanks Neo Hurry and sort it out so I can pester Keyser Someone has to keep a beady eye on you mate
  6. Brother had the Astra VXR in that lovely sky blue colour they do and was a very quick. It just could not hold the power down that well on the front wheels and snaked a fair bit when giving it the beans. Still liked it though and did the job Not sure why you were surprised it kept up, as a lot of people have already said most hot hatches will do.
  7. Welcome and a fantastic choice of car. As you say it is a whole lot of car for money and most enjoyable. This forum is also a fantastic bonus
  8. Lol bet you were annoyed when that one turned up. Not that I should be asking this but how much do you want for it? I ordered 3 But I can do mates rates for you Will. If I say £350, you collect and you buy me a beer in Wales. Basically your getting the game free.... Food for thought Anyway this Ps4 will be turning up in the next 2-5 days.
  9. Humpy

    HR Bonnet Bulge

    Treat youself, you only live once
  10. Im just slightly further down South from you in a Village near Winchester. Im 33 and 9+ years of NCB and im paying around £550. Which insurer you with out of interest 350Ad?
  11. Humpy

    HR Bonnet Bulge

    Perhaps speak to Mitz at CS and see if he can recommend as he is based there and may know a few contacts?
  12. Humpy

    HR Bonnet Bulge

    Mine cost me £100 to get sprayed up. See that's about what I thought but got quoted £300 earlier and that's bonnet only! Where you based Zeus?
  13. Moved two bays away, a tad harsh Maybe he did not want your car to show his up
  14. Happy birthday Ozzy.
  15. Still got me Dave, its alright Oh god, talk about kicking a guy when he is down Sent from the golf club... I try my best
  16. Still got me Dave, its alright
  17. Humpy

    HR Bonnet Bulge

    Mine cost me £100 to get sprayed up.
  18. Who was that from and where do you live? The land of no cars....
  19. Dedication to the extreme
  20. Different Jim thought you were going for a coupe or such aswell.
  21. Great pictures, now where are the pictures of the cars
  22. Anyone want a PS4 ( Killzone Bundle ) as I have another one turning up as Zavvi have been completely sh*t. When I say want one I mean buy it from me
  23. Humpy

    HR Bonnet Bulge

    Yeah im all Humped out
  24. Humpy

    HR Bonnet Bulge

    Just swap over from the existing bonnet mate
×
×
  • Create New...