Jump to content

Humpy

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    7,865
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Humpy

  1. I'd love to but think it may well have to be next year if at all. Got some plans in place for this year and spent soooo much this year already, ...what with fully blown Zeditus. Supposed to be saving as well. It's on your doorstep GM, even if it just for one day/drives it's worth it. Be a tankful maximum +1 I took a drive up for the day when I first got my Zed. Drove home with a grin and a huge shopping list I may be up for driving up for one day but not staying in a hotel or anything (being a tight ar*e at the mo ). That's why I was asking earlier if there where any places that the convoy pulls over for a rest break so could possibly drive up & meet up one afternoon. Do you have an itinerary? There are a few others just doing the day thing so be good to meet some new faces. The social part of the weekend which is just as good as the drives . Best bet is to Pm Glrnet or Will370z etc as I would imagine they have a rough route of what the drives will be.
  2. I'd love to but think it may well have to be next year if at all. Got some plans in place for this year and spent soooo much this year already, ...what with fully blown Zeditus. Supposed to be saving as well. It's on your doorstep GM, even if it just for one day/drives it's worth it. Be a tankful maximum
  3. Great news indeed, just heard on Southern news that it was saved.
  4. Can tell I got man flu and dosed up with cough medicine and paras because when I saw that title all i saw was ' 350z with MX5 wheels ' Then I saw the vid clip DOH!
  5. Welcome and she looks a beaut!
  6. Good choice there Pimms and fastest colour
  7. Well if those video clips dont sell it then nothing will. Get your names down, it is a must weekend
  8. Welcome and tidy looking zed
  9. Hllo and welcome
  10. Ricer! That's why he takes longer to get ready than his other half I went the street sleeper route myself Well maybe not You do have a point
  11. Nice one with the addres to Mr greenbitch Great stuff with the calander, up on the wall later tonight
  12. Spotted the above on a private plate about 4.15 ish going down Andover road towards the crossroads ( Railway station ). Anyone?
  13. Welcome and clean looking motor
  14. Welcome
  15. Humpy

    Presents!!

    Nice one mate, always good to treat yourself now and then
  16. Only just spotted this Fraktion, sorry to see you have sold up fella Was great meeting you at those meets and your awesome photography skills!
  17. +1 Thats looks really tidy
  18. It's all about the looks for me
  19. SMD has taught you well young Padawan!
  20. Happy birthday Mike
  21. Manphibian is back in the game!
  22. Think Spatt would have something to say about that
  23. Awww Manphibian that aint no good, sorry to see you selling up mate What are you thinking of getting to replace the Zed mobile? Hope your still going to continue to post on your epic thread - ' stuff that looks like people '
×
×
  • Create New...