Jump to content

Humpy

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    7,865
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Humpy

  1. I believe i may have already caught this 370z bus earlier in the week Awesome do we get to see this in Wales then Andy?
  2. Good shout and something I have been contemplating for a while now but can't help but feel that the details on the CS rear looks lost on a black car...
  3. Nice one Daniel, what's the plans for the engine bay? Would love to have a polished plenum.
  4. Well encouraging news and time will tell.
  5. I've got the cobra exhaust and cobra y pipe added with the pop charger and berk hfc's it does sound pretty awesome
  6. Happy birthday peeps, have a good one!
  7. Nice one Matt will have to see this in the flesh soon
  8. Thats what I thought, wondered what Papa Smurf had gone and bought
  9. Happy birthday dude, hope it is going to be a good one
  10. Welcome back.... Unless your naughty again then you will be unwelcomed
  11. Cannot get rid of them Welcome back to the fold!
  12. Sadly I also get this symptom, almost sounds like you have a window down a fraction and get that whistling noise.
  13. Happt birthday mate
  14. Humpy

    Front wheel!

    Also -
  15. Wow, ...just seriously WOW!! Note to self: must sell everything to buy a Supercharger for my Zed. Thanks, it won't stop there though - I look at other bays and think I still have a ways to go! I have something special planned for Mrs Keyser's Roadster engine bay Come on Chris spill the beans
  16. I use the equivalent of these when drying the car - http://www.envyvaleting.co.uk/products_info.asp?id=164 and http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/like/380657521811?hlpht=true&ops=true&viphx=1&lpid=95&device=c&adtype=pla&crdt=0&ff3=1&ff11=ICEP3.0.0&ff12=67&ff13=80&ff14=95&ff19=0
  17. Happy birthday Darren!! Hope it's a good one!
  18. Welcome Kev!
  19. Suppose being called a ' pair of mugs ' is quite nice to amount of abuse that gets hurled around the Zed shed
  20. To be honest cant really argue against any of those points
  21. quite a funky picture that ninjaz
  22. Happy birthday Beavis, hope it is a good one.
  23. Lol they get every where those little Herberts
  24. Here you go mate - http://www.350z-uk.c...am#entry1099304
×
×
  • Create New...