Jump to content

Humpy

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    7,865
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Humpy

  1. Your to mental Adrian, I will never ever guess what your thinking so what are you thinking
  2. Different to say the least I have a breakfast of losers then... Bowl of cornflakes
  3. Spotted the above sitting in traffic at the bottom of Andover road at the cross roads ( Winchester train station junction ) this morning about 9.-5am. Had after market wheels and smoked reflectors. Anyone?
  4. Or Mitz at CS
  5. Come on Bennet what you getting?
  6. +1 selfish numpty and deserves the book to be thrown at him.
  7. Suits some cars, just need the right colour combo. As keyser has just posted a picture of his rim ( ooohhh eerrr captain ) it looks good and the same goes for Busters who I believe has rim tape. As it doesnt cost much then no harm in trying it
  8. What's your name, Wasso? Meeeeoooow
  9. It's just a fantastic all rounder of a site. Good layout, great members, well admined and full of knowledge
  10. Yeah I was going to say my colour zed is not on the list. A dirty shade of brown
  11. That was a cracking read and some great pictures to boot. Think i need to out this on a list of things to do Did the RX-8 owner enjoy the trip with the problems he was experiencing?
  12. Welcome
  13. I saw one today heading north bound on the M3 near Fleet services. Must be the day of the white 370's
  14. but given half the chance
  15. Good stuff, is Matt blessing us with his presence on Saturday aswell?
  16. I be there but you already knew that
  17. This was another one of your creations Mark?
  18. Nice one
  19. Humpy

    Toyota FP-1

    That looks lovely jubbly
  20. See now Mark you now know why I cannot wait to see your zed when it is finished. Will you keep the Zed indoors once complete?
  21. Cheers Mike..... now where is that keyser
  22. Hello and welcome
×
×
  • Create New...