Elf for the win!
No chance to sit down to watch films just yet. Better half is still buying presents * sobs * and I'm running around like a headless turkey
Definitely agree with this statement.
Silly imo to say these people got what they deserved as they where only racing there car's (stupid yes & dangerous yes) ~ but not raping & murdering others or something.
In this case they didnt kill anyone else thank god. Another time they could of well killed other innocent drivers... selfish irresponsible idiot twonks.
Totally agree Graham, the DE zeds are getting old now and if not maintained using the right fuel etc then those bomb proof engines will explode. Strange though that we are getting a spate of them all in one go.
Welcome to the forum from another Hampshire Hog. When are you looking to buy? I would imagine there will be some more meets in the New year down our way so keep an eye out and come along
If you are having to get reassurance in the first instance then like a few others have said maybe this is not the car best suited for your needs.
I'm the complete opposite I cannot even remember the last time I put fuel in my zed