Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. BMW's are the same - father-in-law has a boggo 318 - and he hates the fact he can't check it
  2. scary !!!!!
  3. and breathe................. all gone on their merry way thing is - I get on tremendously well with her parents and its just so sad that she can't let go of some of things that were said and done early on in our relationship - and yes, my parents were in the wrong - but 20 years on and she can't forgive - tolerates is about the best she can achieve
  4. got my family coming round today - trouble is my wife doesn't get on with them at all makes for a very uncomfortable afternoon anyone else have the same problem ................... or is just me
  5. They're poets and didn't know it
  6. past presents for my missus included washing basket wheel barrow hoover attachment and my piste de resistance...... a new wooden toilet seat (which I was under no doubt had to be fitted that day)
  7. I suspect combining most incomes and we still wouldn't get close
  8. I suspect it might out of the majorties budget here....just guessing
  9. and if I come along - I could get it shrunk to an appropriate size
  10. what does "laud" actually mean is it one of those new fangled words that I don't get......"like, sick, like, no wot I mean" .............well, no actually, I don't know what you mean !!!
  11. I've finsihed all our christmas shopping................so I'm told
  12. I've been resisting all week..................sadly I've given in I'd still like to see my toes by the end of this year
  13. Typical IT advice "have you tried switching it off and completely de-powering it"
  14. I haven't noticed anything either
  15. god - i'd forgotten about those
  16. 2 words.......................................dot matrix
  17. you're on on second thoughts - the girls would probably cost more to maintain than a ferrari on heat
  18. where can I find those two girls - more to the point
  19. do a zed shed version and go nuts with rattle cans
  20. so you've now covered half the headlights and reduced the output of the remaining bits - I take it you don't want to go out when its dark then
  21. number plate fell off ?
  22. it will sound so much better as well
  23. Is the 1199.2 your litres of oil consumed meter? Nah - that was Father Octmas
  24. Mine started doing this at about 8 months old/6k miles. It coincided with the onset of winter and is notably worse in cold weather. Flagged it at first service for them to look at but was told by the tech it was normal/car settling after exit. Be interested to hear what your dealer says. thats got to be complete and utter b*ll*cks - mines 2 years old now (25k miles) and it doesn't do that
  25. I agree - black wheels do look good on a white car for photo's - use a photbucket account and use the image link
×
×
  • Create New...