Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. or searching through torrent sites for kindle books !!!! but, doesn't explain why the wrinklies pc's I'd installed it on started getting various infections - usually anti-virus pro
  2. I always used to swear by avg................until it started letting stuff through on mine and others that I'd installed it on
  3. I got a WHSmith voucher for a "track" day - I get to choose what where and when out of quite few options - I'll post up soon and I'm sure you'll all help me choose
  4. currently using Norton Internet Security which has a month left to run are there any recommendations for better performing, less intrusive and less system hungry internet protections ? cheers Andy
  5. nah - he could've done that towing a caravan
  6. kitchen.............. whats a kitchen ? I think I remember going in there once to get a fresh beer glass
  7. and if I could hear my tuneful voice.................I'd have to agree
  8. "I'm walking in the air........" come on sing along with me - you all know it
  9. Likie your nails Graham. I was just about to add - " love your nails Graham" .....but ya beat me to it
  10. The Santa Clause
  11. I'm sure many of you are aware of this government site http://www.noradsanta.org/
  12. take christmas day off fellas and sit back and watch chaos ensue
  13. you could never live far enough away after inferring that
  14. what - so americans call themselves "Merkins"
  15. definition as per wikipedia "A merkin is a pubic wig. Merkins were originally worn by prostitutes after shaving their genitalia, and are now used as decorative items, erotic devices, or in films, by both men and women. The female version is usually made of fur, linen or some soft version of cloth, while the male version is usually made of loops, chains or metal, much more closely related to the codpiece" ??
  16. as in another thread - what bodypart would you still like to see in 2014 Graham ?
  17. love to watch a public domestic
  18. these two - they're much more fun - met them once in swansea - good laugh
  19. awww but - i want my 370 to look like an Aston..................whats not to like
  20. please don't - thats not a lasting memory I want to take over christmas
  21. mind - I do agree - shopping is the hardest thing I ever do
  22. I finished on Friday for 2 weeks - go back on the 6th - which considering the weather today I'm quite happy about as could get called out to deal with dangerous buildings............but not when I'm on leave however, I'm also self employed - so that pretty much doesn't stop
  23. ha Matt I like how you're comparing your "hard" day with theirs :lol:
  24. I thought the darwin awards went to people who had actually killed themselves (or gotten themselves killed) through genuine stupidity
  25. again ............. "scary"
×
×
  • Create New...