Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. Black Rose
  2. I've just seen your car in west wales - is it doing a tour ?
  3. looked at the first picture and thought OMG - too much, but the last 2 photo's - it does go with the overall look you're achieving
  4. Thats the problem - she gave him full permission and watched him do it I'm going to open it up tonight and run the usual trojan killers etc
  5. I thought his name was Dan
  6. except that she actually gave over control to him and he was opening and closing stuff as she watched
  7. I googled it anyway - it kept coming up with betsafe
  8. stop doing that - I have to keep googling things like that
  9. here you go http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Medela-Swing-Breast-Pump-/151167271209?pt=Feeding&hash=item2332458129
  10. again............are we talking about the bike or something else
  11. oops *first edit - obviously a fraudian slip
  12. not even in your fist letter
  13. Why? because dblock is being an *rse again
  14. just this second had a phone call from a friend of a friend - who had a "BT Engineer" tell ther she had a virus and needed access to her computer..........................and she let them it wasn't until they asked her for £180 and credit card details did she hang up so what do you reckon they've installed - laptops on its way over to my place as I type
  15. vents for underground nuclear bunkers ps Jared - you wouldn't be far wrong on the first part of your statement anyway
  16. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/80147-the-overheating-probelm-that-has-baffled-the-zed-shed/page__st__20#entry1194338
  17. I can't believe there is a discussion on here on how to melt ice :scare:
  18. I was going to say................they have no idea what a real car is.......
  19. Go do your test, it's never too late I took my test at 17 (thats 31 years ago to save everyone getting fingers and thumbs out and running out of them) - passed, and never ridden since.....................just think, I could go out and get a 1400cc bike now
  20. sipar is definately on his way to 69 zeds
  21. ioneabee

    Toyota FP-1

    oh yes
  22. there's another thread running at the moment complaining about condensation in the car...................this goes well with that methinks
  23. AJR - its definately a 350 problem - but this is the 1st the 370 owners have seen this
  24. if you build them, they wil come....................
  25. any news on the 370 version
×
×
  • Create New...