Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. nah - definately decals needed - you could try roundells ?
  2. what platform are you all playing this on ? - not cross-platform I assume as well
  3. just remembered one of the comments of the sales guy from Tesco - "does the stainless steel exhaust increase the volume".............."erm, well yes"............"oh, well in that case we definately can't insure that car"..................WTF has that got to do with it
  4. now that is cool
  5. I suspect that might have been one of his many trolls but in answer to the main question - rich and successful
  6. quad pipes ??
  7. i wanted red and took a red gt edition for a run but it had a few problems and I walked, then I saw the Lm and really liked it in the flesh (wasn't keen on the colour in pics), no regrets do you mean a black rose ? they don't do the GT Edition in Red Black (sooo yesterday), white (ok) and BR ( )
  8. oooer - what happened on 19th November...........erm, 2009
  9. "sateen black" interesting colour choice there
  10. and the best coloured one.....
  11. are you planning on needing a tow anytime soon........................oh wait
  12. I give up
  13. whilst its got the stripes - I think thats a standard GT - the wheels are silver not charcoal (or whatever colour they've called it)
  14. yea - someone who appreciates the finer things in life too
  15. and me - 10yr old daughter + 17 yr old son both of whom claim it as bragging rights
  16. and again not a GT Ed not under 20K miles
  17. its because there are a small sprinkling of ladies here ps don't let me missus know that girls like cars - not sure what she'd make of that
  18. I love a nice golf
  19. I find it gets later and later
  20. except its not the GT Edition spray mine white ?
  21. wow - thats pretty cheap ady
×
×
  • Create New...