Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. i think folks must have an Ekona filter. Obviously, it's a well known fact, 98.7% of the forum members have this filter activated is there a dblock one as well
  2. 1st time I've heard this happening with the 370 though mine (at the moment) is fine (famous last words)
  3. so in real years you're 39 but according to the above, actually you are 156 years old
  4. they'll build it a ramp on the northern scottish coast - and when it reaches 200mph launch it across to iceland to catch the owners of illegal file sharing sites
  5. Hate to think of those poor students How did their families react when they returned home
  6. Hmmmmmmm........... a bit fishy to me - you sure a Ruskie spammer has not sent that message Or a dodgy eastern European
  7. possible duff battery - can happen
  8. Can Saga not get you a good deal this year? I think although he meets the age criteria they also have height restrictions Sent from the golf club... I object I've still got about 18months before I can get an age related quote
  9. NCB = No Claims Bonus (or Discount)
  10. if you've already got your OS - cheaper to build if not........can go either way
  11. yeah, but its so satisfying doing it yourself
  12. not saying this is the cheapest place - just did a quick google http://www.play.com/PC/PCs/-/3325/2592/-/30581730/CiT-Vantage-Midi-Mesh-Gaming-Case-HD-Audio-Interior-4-Fans-Card-Reader-in-Black/Product.html
  13. the case I posted above has a removable piece in it - so I know it can take a bigun
  14. its not the actual depth of the case thats the problem with GPU's - its the internal cage for the hard drives - so you need to check the measurement between the back of the case to the edge of the cage
  15. there's a whole conversation in emoticons
  16. http://www.ebuyer.com/264509-ocz-zs-series-550w-80-bronze-psu-with-135mm-fan-single-ocz-zs550w-uk I "think" it relates to its stability at holding the amps etc steady standard sata power and data connectors
  17. you may also need one of these to go with the ssd drive http://www.ebuyer.com/483483-extra-value-2-5-hdd-ssd-bracket-bracket250eby
  18. power supply - find one 80+ rated with the case - watch the size of it in comparison to the graphics card - this one works with large GPU's http://www.ebuyer.com/product/343262
  19. they do - check the detail, because there are ones without though
  20. you could probably save a bit by ditching the fan - stock one works fine
  21. Tesco are comparing well - £255
  22. haven't been able to find this on a google search though
×
×
  • Create New...