Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. me - I'm his b*tch at the moment - he has me by the...............
  2. thats what I do - except I only put the genuine ones in when I'm not working (I have muddy boots - suprising how many extra inches that gives you)
  3. well just renewed - back with Privilidge - £270 with zorst and spacers declared could have saved myself £30 if i'd taken the spacers off tesco was cheaper innitially and quoted, but when I actually came to do it they backtracked and said no thanks - and that was after I'd had a quote with mods declared - left hand and right hand quote comes to mind
  4. congrats on the purchase yes they all have tips usually in all four corners
  5. dblock = profesional internet troll whackywill = professional troll baiter sorry you two couldn't help it
  6. just a tad over budget will ?
  7. I can just see my daughter doing that in a few years time
  8. I haven't looked but is that the 1st year tax only and then drops to the £490 ? 'cos thats what mine was
  9. is that with a bit of wind behind you
  10. does the game tell you that its not clean ?
  11. in respect of mpg - it will depend on your right foot and type of driving you do - but expect anywhere between 17-27mpg (on average)
  12. since I don't have a PS nor an xbox - what do you mean "clean" no naughty pictures on the cars ?
  13. me and her should go in together - and see what he says
  14. that V8 makes our V6's sound so weedy
  15. private video sooooo private that we must all wonder what you were doing
  16. ioneabee

    HFC spacers

    for the extra couple of quid - I'd rather get them off someone I know I can talk to if there are problems
  17. Can we have a 'don't like' button pleeeeze ? can we have a vomit button pleeeeeeze ?
  18. in all my several thousand posts - i don't think I've used this smilie combo before
  19. catchy but.................if your loved one had just passed away would you use them
  20. Happy to take you for a spin, so long as you don't mind going topless and then you can come out for a spin fully clothed
×
×
  • Create New...