Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. older,I'm afraid but I can confirm that a zimmer frame (when stripped down) will fit in the boot
  2. will quote yes - but not good enough I'm afraid - they vary (for me) between £450 - £650 my best confirmed quote at the moment is £270 but waiting for another that said £238 (unconfirmed)
  3. Just did Lloyds - same result - except this time over £1000 and the guy on the line was hunting through his options list (just like LRF4N)
  4. just did an on-line quote from Swinton came back with £154..............brill - give them a ring to add the exhaust and £950 er................would you like to check that............."yes, sir" - put on hold - 2 mins later - "that modification puts you at greater risk sir, thats the best we can do" - okay......bye bye :lol:
  5. nah, just the ones out of my ankle tracker
  6. had that with mine - changed the battery in the key fob - no more problem
  7. £156.00 won't buy much Ady that the value of his 370 after buggering around with it so much ?
  8. well you won't have finished your build by then, so might as well
  9. Only if she a nymph and her family own a pub..!! this is her
  10. through ?
  11. is there a difference between the VHT paint and "Halfords Calliper paint" ?
  12. I used the "report" button below the offending post
  13. doesn't help if you quote it !!!!! - thats just adding to their hit rate
  14. what the app has been shut or you're shutting the thread down ?
  15. Oh dear................... ammo Oi you! I'll pick you up and hang you upside down! Sure you can bend down that far Haaaaaaa!! i'll bite his ankles if he tries
  16. nah................its boring as hell, no fun at all - I wouldn't bother - queues everywhere and the place is full of rowdy drunks in the evening
  17. I wouldn't argue about letting him overtake you Matt
  18. I bet your are keen to get back up there and find that caravan again aren't you Matt, make him pay for overtaking you on that tricky bend he's staying in THAT caravan obviously
  19. a little silicone spray would probably sort that
×
×
  • Create New...