Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. quote of the year but all jokes aside - hope you get it sorted
  2. I came out of the chip shop with a meat/potato pie, large chips, mushy peas and a jumbo sausage. A poor homeless man, sitting there, said, “I've not eaten for two days.” I told him, “I wish I had your willpower!” I took my biology exam last Friday. I was asked to name two things commonly found in cells. Apparently, "young blacks" and "Romanian gypsies" were not the correct answers. A fat girl served me in McDonald's at lunch time today. She said, “Sorry about the wait.” I said, “Don't worry dear. You might lose it eventually.” I walked past a black kid sitting at a bus stop, as I went into the bank. When I came out, he looked at me and said, “Any change?” I said, “No, you're still black.” An Irish boy stood crying at the side of the road. A man asked him,“What's wrong?” The boy said, “Me ma is dead.” “Oh bejaysus," the man said. “Do you want me to call Father O'Riley for you?” The boy replied, “No tanks mister. Sex is the last ting on my mind at the moment.” Years ago, it was suggested that an apple a day kept the doctor away. But since all the doctors are now muslims, I've found that a bacon sandwich works better ! I hate all this terrorist business. I used to love the days, when you could look at an unattended bag on a train or a bus, and think to yourself, "I'm gonna take that!" A man in a hot air balloon was lost over Ireland. He looked down and saw a farmer in the fields and shouted down to him, “Where am I ?” The Irish farmer looked back up and shouted back, "You can't fool me. You're in that basket up there." A woman had a medical at the doctors. “You are grossly overweight,” he said. “I want a second opinion,” she exclaimed. “ OK. You're bloody ugly as well.”
  3. :lol:
  4. so, I'm confused now - did you change the engine again or was it a botch job by Buster
  5. What colours am I missing? Think ioneabee is upset you haven't listed "Black Rose", ....AKA just black to some people. most people say poo coloured
  6. without stating the beedin obvious
  7. actually - probably best not to
  8. You also lose 50bhp though for having the car in Racing (to the toilet) Brown. ............the last word ends in "off" good grief.............its a subtle shade of PURPLE .................but I understand 350 owners don't get subltety
  9. GT Edition (aka mine) is an upgraded version, in that it has slightly more "refined" suspension and reversing camera as standard - also go faster stripes down the side that give an extra 50bhp
  10. yeah - from my perspective I could've given him a proper upper cut or at least bite his knee caps
  11. well sort of agree with the above, but in no way was a thump in the face warranted
  12. no chance need I only say "exhaust"
  13. will have to try that
  14. the pressure will change as you drive, so warming up, the pressure has returned to normal tolerances - need to be 35 when cold though
  15. thats smd for you
  16. OMG ............want want want want what actually is the engine in that
  17. I just wish they did the camaro in a RHD setup - I'd be up for that, but don't think my neighbours would like me very much liking this alot now black wheels / white car - whats not to like
  18. who, me ?
  19. No - it was Dave - no question
  20. I did use inverted commas
  21. I can't believe you've admitted to watching that piece of "daytime" TV
×
×
  • Create New...