Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. not today......................I'm one of those who has to deal with the calls and cry's for help when the slates and roofs are flying I'm knackered, just dealing with one day of freakish wind
  2. There's masses of discussion on this - search and you will find - but..............the car is "designed" to run on 97 ron or higher .....'nough said
  3. Iv'e got one of those t-shirts from 3 years back but they were NOT gentle with me Sent from the golf club... That might have been something to do with you being a Spurs supporter. no - it was because he turned up dressed like this
  4. pembs - S.Wales
  5. its THE stuff to be sure
  6. Funny? No. Just wrong. and we spelt it first, so..............it's irrelevant what those over the pond think
  7. ioneabee

    BMW M6 V10

    I'd be more worried if your missus heard you
  8. ioneabee

    BMW M6 V10

    Neighbour up the road from has just bought one of these - it sounds immense ................ shame he's such a knob
  9. thats because you've frightened them all off with your "they shouldn't be allowed" threads
  10. there's always this http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/72832-location-location-location-maps/
  11. sepcially when they see him turn up in a rag top 2CV
  12. on second thoughts - 8 basic colours only
  13. that expands the colour choice then quite a bit
  14. hammerite ? I thought it could only be a VHT paint
  15. ps its all finished now - just haven't got a photo
  16. ah, sky - thats what it is !!!! ??
  17. whats that bright blue bit above your azure ?
  18. and me ...................damn celtics..........oh er......
  19. if I think of it like this the centre of the road is on the inside, the outer edge is on the outside - that would also apply to righty countries
  20. have i got the inside and outside wrong way round ? no - i overtook him in the normal (and legal) way
  21. on a dual carriageway yesterday - I was doing 70(ish), traffic in the outside lane, I moved over to the inside lane, so did the car in front to overtake the slower car (no problem there) - I gradually caught him up, but left a decent space between him and me. When he then pulled into the outside lane again, I carried on and overtook him - as I went past, he gave me the finger and several other derogatory gestures. Can someone tell me what I did wrong.................'cos I haven't got a clue
  22. the phrase that involves buses springs to mind
×
×
  • Create New...