Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. Happy Birthday - thought you'd only just had one though
  2. ^^ :lol:
  3. hmmm - me too however its a uk vat registered and companies house company with full std telephone number in Reading - so I'm fairly confident I avoided all the chinese ones
  4. ta bought and paid for
  5. on fleabay have found the appropriate battery - however. it gives 5200mAh, whereas the actual (original) battery is 4000 is this ok - or do i need to find a different one - it does quote as fitting the actual laptop
  6. Even paint the out of sight stuff. Cos - you'll know - If you don't, you will be lying in bed at night and "you'll know". And whilst you're having that sleepless night, just pop downstairs and make sure there are no knives in the fork section of the cutlery draw and vice versa.... and all the upstairs and downstairs light switches are facing the right way
  7. I see you did the go faster stripes as well - the lengths people go to, to outrun .............erm, well......... You know where this is going
  8. Beer & Girls what's not to love Sent from the golf club... He's virtually tea total - but doesn't drink tea either...... now wonder who that reminds me of ???
  9. oooer - spotted two 350's on the way flashed and beeped at both as I went past..............cruise control set for ............?? a ginger, M4, just wales side of the severn bridge a silver (I think) about 15mins later on the english side - so bristol(ish) about 8pm
  10. ^^ :lol: da whip is lookin................yez zur
  11. last one - 'cos I refuse to do anymore Royal Holloway - just outside Windsor wave as I fly by
  12. Dave has no need of alcohol......................he relies purely on Rohypnol
  13. jeez - you're in a v8 camaro thunder wagon and look how happy you are
  14. the three wheelered one would be fairly obvious
  15. there looks to be a lot of traffic on it though
  16. When I settled the deal on my edition - I threatened them with death if they put any of their stickers on it or I would charge them for advertising looks good (other than the above)
  17. surely no-body is actually that stupid ................. to claim his satnav told him to go there
  18. says the man driving a diesel
  19. : blush : again no spaces
  20. type : wave : - but without the spaces
  21. Hiya twobears - was up in your "old" part of the country on Wednesday - lovely part of the world glad to hear your keeping well Andy
×
×
  • Create New...