Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. cut and shut
  2. It's a vessel filled with de-ionising resin linky ? cheers
  3. whats a resin vessel ?
  4. waiting to see how Matt answers this
  5. Series 3 is now on Sky Atlantic HD sunday 9pm series 4 (i think) is out mid april
  6. if Octet orders it for you - you'll be pulling your pension by the time it arrives
  7. actually - just checked - yes it is
  8. erm......not exactly
  9. I'm in the middle of watching season 3 - PMSL ^^
  10. needs to be in relation to age, or length of time owned (if second hand) etc - just "how many miles" has no reference point
  11. what was the bhp reading before and after Will ?.......................I like pub bragging rights
  12. did the caravan catcher catch the caravan
  13. all done on a dyno and rolling road - so no, can't be done remotely
  14. i use the 350 net - works fine
  15. I love it when a plan comes together
  16. I'll bring the deck chairs..
  17. I haven't got one either (61 plate)
  18. Sure bring the baby seat or a pillow to sit on so you can see over the dash and you can take her for a spin yeh, yeh - ................ I'll bring my daughters booster seat - still won't be high enough though to get my head sunburnt
  19. oooer missus - now I'm not gonna turn that down either
  20. any chance of a ride out with you at the Moreton ?
  21. what the hell........the loo paper !!!!!!! (or in Wills words...... :scare: ) good luck matt
×
×
  • Create New...