Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. oh, my..............
  2. Now you're just being greedy......or is one job just to fuel the zed? undoubtedly and to keep my wife in the lifestyle she thinks she deserves
  3. A QD usually removes it ................but after so long between I suspect you may have to start over
  4. I'm both - employed and run my own business - I can't tick multiple boxes
  5. Happy Birthday fella
  6. or RASH but thats trying really hard to see something
  7. crickey - was thinking all that work and effort.................
  8. The day I bought her - October 2011 Fishguard Lower Town Zedley and an unpronouncable name for some When Rosie met Rosie Fairly stock other than Berks High Flow Cats Full Berks Cat Back 25mm Spacers all round
  9. Oi !!!!!
  10. I love having the teenager in a saxo by the side of me at traffic lights I gun the zed to hear the music from the V6 while he rattles his 8 valves and we wait, wait a bit more, gun it a few more times............and the light turns to amber and then green - he floors it, and roars off at his maximum 0-60 mode of about 15 seconds..................I turn left........ :lol:
  11. or evil Chihuahuas
  12. erm..............will let you choose nah, the spiders, the snakes...............your fine
  13. runs away, runs away...............
  14. in your most honourable opinion...................just not mine - #shudders
  15. any chance we can keep this thread to nice cudly dogs, cats, rabbits and any other furry mammal (that doesn't generally want to bite, nip, kill and eat you) etc etc
  16. Neighbour of mine has yellow paint spots on his black 911 - I'm thinking it might be road paint i tried 5mins with a clay bar - nothing doing - any advice ?
  17. brown trouser moment averted
  18. never seen a yellow one round here before
  19. ioneabee

    Piccies

  20. ioneabee

    vredsteins

    From the album: Piccies

  21. ioneabee

    In The Sun 1

    From the album: Piccies

  22. ioneabee

    In The Sun 2

    From the album: Piccies

  23. ioneabee

    In The Sun 3

    From the album: Piccies

×
×
  • Create New...