new girl started in the office with me this week
her - "oh, what car do you drive"
me "a 2 seater sports car, with a mahoosive engine"
her " oh, what is it"
me "a 370z"
her "oh"
me "you don't know what that is do you..........."
well actually a lion in your boot..............but close enough
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2566580/Stunned-Dubai-motorist-gets-caught-Nissan-Armada-LION-crammed-boot.html
"Female ambulance driver crashes while on a car forum, shock, horror, probe!!"
I'm obviously in the passenger seat, haha
Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
treating Princess Diana ?
"Female ambulance driver crashes while on a car forum, shock, horror, probe!!"
extract taken from daily mail
Can't be they didn't mention Diana Princess of Wales.
don't worry give them a few hours and it will
I'd have stuck with the megs Will - if you look through their range they go from fairly abrasive right through to finishing polish - applied witht the correct pads and a DA buffer...................
however, don't think that any amount of rubbing will work on whats happened there - that needs painting :scare:
good luck though
me too - only I don't get my hands dirty
How can that be your job if you don't get your hands dirty lol
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm one of those put on this earth to make your life hell
Why r u the boss man ? Lol
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:lol: you have no idea
me too - only I don't get my hands dirty
How can that be your job if you don't get your hands dirty lol
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm one of those put on this earth to make your life hell