Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. search ebay for richbrook http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/350z-Richbrook-Magnetic-Tax-Disc-Holder-Lightweight-Stainless-Steel-Disc-/321226557215?pt=UK_Car_Interior_Accessories&hash=item4aca98471f etc
  2. then welcomed, then unwelcomed, then welcomed, then...........................
  3. best not.............. :scare:
  4. O2 sensors ?
  5. Happy Birthdays
  6. lookup member SkylineV35 (Saskhi) - he's in Cardiff can tell you all about them where roughly in south wales are you ?
  7. he's a "fabrication" of your imagination
  8. you have connect premium then
  9. touch screen and post code search are on the connect premium - not on the older version
  10. go celebrate by getting those twins sorted happy birthday
  11. still popping, but no low temps yet
  12. I'll set em up...................
  13. god - amercan tv is bad / trashy / etc / etc
  14. 1 fruity and sweet, the other tart and sour ??
  15. well this is what its normally like - and thats nearly high tide
  16. I know what you mean - just played my missus the V8 clips from the woodman thread - her response "yep, and ?" - "thats too loud" and various other stupid comments Did you have to make an appointment to ask her that? Just asking.......................... it was a picture of you though Graham - in any case I don't bother asking................I know what the answer will be
  17. I know what you mean - just played my missus the V8 clips from the woodman thread - her response "yep, and ?" - "thats too loud" and various other stupid comments
  18. this morning 9:00am normally thats a 20' high harbour wall :scare:
  19. Strangely Dave, that colour doesn't suit the Jaaaag
  20. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2550607/Should-schedule-sex-life-It-sounds-unromantic-couples-say-passion-appointment-way-spark-alive.html :lol: keeping the spark alive ?
  21. super bowl - is that like a large bowl of cereals
  22. been sent to Coventry a few times
×
×
  • Create New...