Jump to content

Will370z

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    10,023
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Will370z

  1. Looks like a well cared for zed, auto though........ had an auto once and never again. I can totally understand though and it does make the journey easier, especially in towns
  2. Lol wax indeed... Nice one the car looks great. I was terrified of claying at the start but after the meguiars seminar realised there is no risk. Car looks and feels like a mirror afterwards it's great. Good job
  3. Ouch bet that hurt
  4. Very nice
  5. Welcome to the club. Glad you are enjoying the car, you won't stop smiling for a long time yet
  6. Lol I laughed when iread this. I have always loved the 3200 and always wanted one. Dads friend has got one with a modified exhaust and it sounds amazing. He popped over recently and handed me the keys. Great i thought, but there was one big big problem with the car. Ok I'm 6f7 but I can't fit in the thing. I mean if I sat upright the roof would be below my chin. I had to lean over the transmission tunnel with my head just below the mirror to actually drive it. Sounded great but maybe not the car for taller than average people.
  7. Ts very tricky to get the code as the dash just keeps flashing at you. Just record it as dave suggests and lookup the code. Hopefully after a reset all will be good and the light will never reappear again. That's what happened to me and dave came up with the goods and gave me the same advice as he gave you. Mind you I was racing around an airfield on a boiling day when mine decided to light up. Hope you get it sorted. Also Darren mentioned that you can get a device that will read and translate the code from somewhere on tinternet, anyone know where. Wouldn't mind getting one just in case as trying to read the flashes did my head in after 5 mins.
  8. Ummm sorting chips would be great Also I have a tiny indent on my drivers door due to some careless driver and their door. It's hardly noticeable but if we get enough to get the bulk discount I wouldn't mind seeing if he could sort it out for a tenner. It's not a biggy though since it is hardly noticeable.
  9. Rather timely your post, I will be keeping an eye out for the replies from the wise as I will be doing a little road trip myself this summer. As far as I am aware your car needs to have a few things for the trip. Not 100% but I believe you need the following. Warning triangle Mods for the lights to adjust the beams First aid kit???? Yellow jacket, umm sure there were a few more requirements. I bet the AA website will have the details. I noticed in halfords that they are doing a deal on all this stuff which is convenient. Good luck with the road trip
  10. Lol nice one, that's one item off doogys todo list
  11. Seems like you had a very productive day, car looks great. And from the look of the handbrake looks like the zed enjoyed the experience too
  12. +1 to this, they advise it on the day too. Would love to sign up to this to join you and Darren but I've just bought a new set of tyres and didnt want to christen them on an activity day have a great day.
  13. Great little write up and picks. Always fancied one of those tvrs so it was an interesting read. Sounds like you had a lot of fun
  14. Lovely car, looks great. That 4th picture with the sun light really shows off the car colour well. Perfect weather to enjoy the roadster, I've been off out in mine all day with the roof down it's great.
  15. Graham beat me to the exhaust comment , i know if my car made the noise yours does id be revving it everywhere. hope you get the problem fixed that does sound very thirsty.
  16. Must have given you a scare, glad it's not going to be at Problem though.
  17. Looks lovely, nice job. I get the impression lots of zed owners spent the morning cleaning and the afternoon driving off to get nice photo opportunities. I wasn't doing that today either honest......
  18. All on one trip to the cinema, and here's me thinking a zed would be a rare and unique car. Not in Surrey lol. First zed was a very tidy kuro 07 coupe at the roundabout between deepcut and camberely, headingoff towards frimley. Then saw a White 350 coupe driving on the main road through camberely. I love the 350 and 370 in White. Come out of the cinema and a sunset coupe reg ntf was parked 3 cars down. Nice wheels
  19. Very nice, looks great. Seems we zed owners have problems parking though
  20. Very nice surprise, no excuses now to not have a spotless shiny car
  21. Dodgy people in Kent so I hear, much better over hear in civilised Surrey Yup most people wave, I've had a few of the top gun style salutes too, it's a nice community.
  22. Hey ladies and gents, My friend is in a pickle and given the wealth of knowledge on this forum I thought I would see if you guys could help with a non zed related mechanical issue. It appears that he needs a new clutch, and from what the garage say a new flywheel, for his 10 year old Subaru forester. Now the quotes he's getting seem crazy, anywhere from 1300 to 2k, mainly due to the labour costs and the flywheel (up to 900). does this sound reasonable or is the garage trying to rip him off. If so I told him he may as well replace the car. Anyone know where the parts could be sourced at a reasonable price? Cheers again.
  23. Ummm not too far away and this weekend should be nice weather, tempting.
  24. Fantastic job there, amazing given how that seat started. May have to get some.
×
×
  • Create New...