Jump to content

Will370z

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    10,023
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Will370z

  1. Omg they botched every part of that job, that's truly appalling. Feel sorry for the guy. Guess it's a lesson though, always get a recommendation from forums like this before you let someone work on your zed.
  2. Good to see you got your name down Ian will be a great weekend. We will have to sort a convoy up from the south with the usual suspects.
  3. Car looks great mate, bet that rear end is smooth once again
  4. Looks like you have a busy weekend ahead mate. Cars will look fantastic though. Looking forward to the pics.
  5. Yeah I've noticed an increase in the frequency of crashes recently. Thought it was me uploading too many pics of my zed
  6. Looks very professional, good job
  7. Have a great trip both, enjoy looking forward to the write up and photos
  8. In all honesty mate I wouldn't worry about it. I noticed it with mine too, although mine doesn't sound as bad as your description. Never been a problem and I got used to it. There are a number of things I thought were a problem with my car after I had it a few weeks, then I read up on here and found most of them were characteristics of the car. Don't worry sit back and enjoy the sun. however if you think it is more serious then contact zmanalex, I'm sure he will have something to fix it. Good luck with the warranty, I had a full Nissan warranty and it wasn't worth the paper it was written on. Everything is blamed on wear and tear. However as the car is recently purchased from the garage definitely get them to take a look asap.
  9. Lol you've gone and done it now
  10. 14-F That's me and my first roadster, decided to upgrade to kuro though
  11. Great pics and some great cars. Wish I could have gone to that
  12. Some very tasty cars there and a great cause.
  13. +100% on that lol. Forgotten are all the leaks and the roof that takes 5 times to go down when it's cold. Summers here and it's our time Glad you like the pics. Hope it stays like this for the welsh. Darren yup hopefully I will be there for the local meets.
  14. God that sounds terrible, hope he makes a full recovery.
  15. Wow very very shiny, nice work.
  16. gorgeous day today, fancied some ice cream so decided to pop 35 miles down the road to petworth to grab a magnum. Funnily enough I kept getting lost in the village centre and had to keep doing loops around the village along those high ancient Walls and the car was stuck in 2nd gear. Who would of guessed it. It's moments like that that I really love the zed. Ice cream was good too.  Unfortunately with the roof down I know I'm going to wake up with a bright red forehead tomorrow and lots of Micky taking. Anyways here are a few piccies  Have to say the new rays make the car look so much better.Â
  17. Totally agree ricey, some of them really do smell good, thought it was just me being odd and a little too in to my detailing
  18. Cheers ricey and bullit for the info, looks like I will be investing in one to try out soon. Only have a power washer back at my parents though not down in Surrey, may have to invest in one of those too lol. This zed keeps on sucking the bank dry but I'm loving it. Foam might be a good way to get the soft top really clean too.
  19. Good little video, I think it will be very useful for all the new people joining the forum to give them tips on keeping their cars tip top for the summer. I know was terrified of claying until I was someone show me how easy it was. Great job car looks great. Like the music too. Snow foam looks really good fun, it's the only stage I've not tried yet. In all honesty though does it really make much difference?
  20. At last an f1 race that was interesting and entertaining.
  21. Good job, looks great. Kuro looks fantastic after a good clean. Wish it would stay like it for longer than 5 mins though
  22. I use that black magic turtle wax stuff and it's great, hides all the marks. It will come off when you next wash it but doesn't take 5 mins to reapply and looks fantastic. Only problem is the black hands afterwards
  23. Lol looks like you had your work cut out. Stunning results. The divide on the door just shows what effect you can have on the car. Lovely job.
  24. Very nice mate, car looks great. Like the reflections in 17
  25. Impressive "little" job there, bet that took some effort
×
×
  • Create New...